Bellazon

Mandy Bork
Thumbnail

Marchessa

found this at tfs

credit: chuliach

she's in good company in this pic :laugh:

She is doing good next to all the supermodels :laugh:

Ich hope she will walk Miss Sixty S/S 2010 too. Because Janina (from Cycle3) did the S/S Show last year.

But on the Fashion Week Shedule I can't see Miss Sixty.

Don't they do a show this year??

found this at tfs

credit: chuliach

she's in good company in this pic :laugh:

She is doing good next to all the supermodels :laugh:

Ich hope she will walk Miss Sixty S/S 2010 too. Because Janina (from Cycle3) did the S/S Show last year.

But on the Fashion Week Shedule I can't see Miss Sixty.

Don't they do a show this year??

yeah i saw that, too. :blink: but at the end of the page it says that the schedule can still change. until now they did a show every season, so i don't think that they'll change it all of a sudden.

I don't think she will run a lot and for big designers. I think she's to small for that, only 1,74-1,75 meters.

But of course hope so ( But I heard that Barbara Meier, Winner of Cycle 2 will do some shows in NY! I think litlle ones but that's great!)

i don't believe these rumours that barbara will do some shows there. it would be amazing if she did but no designer does the castings for his show that early and i remember that this came up by "bild" almost a month ago.

so i won't believe it until i hear it by her :D

to mandy: i think she does have some chances, chanel iman is only 175 metres tall, too and she is basically in every show at milan, new york and paris since some seasons now. i really hope mandy will get to the castings :bounce:

i don't believe these rumours that barbara will do some shows there. it would be amazing if she did but no designer does the castings for his show that early and i remember that this came up by "bild" almost a month ago.

so i won't believe it until i hear it by her :D

to mandy: i think she does have some chances, chanel iman is only 175 metres tall, too and she is basically in every show at milan, new york and paris since some seasons now. i really hope mandy will get to the castings :bounce:

Yes, I knwo that for example Chanel Iman, Sasha P. or Snejana Onopka are 1,75 too, but these models are on a huge different level than mandy.

You can't compare that.

Okay, here we go, just finished scanning ... :ddr:

Cosmopolitan GER Sep 09 with Sara Nuru

ph. by Dirk Bader

Scanned by me

Credit to littledesaster for buying the mag! Thank you, hon! :hug:

mandy looks stunning, as per ususal.. but the real surprise here is how much

i like sara in these pics! i was feeling 'meh' about her... and now im sold :wub:

thanks mel and LD

Thanks for the pictures, Punk! Mandy's always looking as if she's having fun - I really love her attitude.

Okay, here we go, just finished scanning ... :ddr:

Cosmopolitan GER Sep 09 with Sara Nuru

ph. by Dirk Bader

Scanned by me

Credit to littledesaster for buying the mag! Thank you, hon! :hug:

mandy looks stunning, as per ususal.. but the real surprise here is how much

i like sara in these pics! i was feeling 'meh' about her... and now im sold :wub:

thanks mel and LD

Hey Drea, where've ya been, hon! :hug:

Sara's really pretty, and she's got that little sparkle in her eyes - it's not that obvious in the Cosmo pics, but on the runway she's kinda looking like sharing a secret thought with the viewer, maybe it's because of her adorable dimple :wub:

THOUGH I have to say I'm not a "fan" of her, but I do like her very much.

Mandy's just something else, she's eager, she wants to become a model - and though shalt not be standing in her way! :whistle:

yeah that's something what i really like about her, you totally now that she is willing to work no matter what because it's her big dream. i hope her agencies will care about her so that she's having a chance to work internationally :bounce:

@ birthe: yes, i know that. :mellow:

edit:

found another picture from the marcel ostertag show, she looks so beautiful here:

6172_102141583177_601923177_2208560_3399918_n.jpg

and here with marcel ostertag and some other dude :D

6172_102142373177_601923177_2208561_4854985_n.jpg