Bellazon

2010 SI Swimsuit

Alright, so in print the magazine isn't bad. There's this pull out picture of Bar that is really beautiful, and a lot of the "off the clock" photos, with the collages and black and whites, show the girls having fun and looking normal and a lot of them are stunning pictures.

Gotta give it up to Anne V, Cintia, Esti, and Dominique. Anne was super amazing looking in her photos, kinda hoping she'll get the cover next year or sometime soon. Cintia in blue is incredible, Esti looks really sweet, and Dominique was a great rookie pick.

With Genevieve though, it almost seems like they were looking for another Candice Swanepoel and she was the closest they got. They're just weirdly similar to me, even though Candice is a lottt prettier.

Other than that, it's all mehhh. Pretty to look at, nothing mind blowingly special.

Is there a reason you're pretty much reposting all the same photos I already put up?

I already told about it, there are some more pics in every model, in yours there are around 6 to 12 pictures missing from each, in other cases even more, and it's really difficult to know which ones they are cause their numbers are completely random.

So this way, people can have the complete lot.

PS: For example, you posted 27 pics of Hilary Rhoda, and I have posted 45 now.

/facepalm

Sorry but I'm not really sure a couple of pictures missing from each set warrents you reposting each set again, why not just post the missing pictures? Less time consuming and more pratical.

I have every shot on the site including a few that they removed from the site before going public, however I'm not going to post them all as it's kinda pointless to.... the pictures will show up in time through random sources thus saving me the headache of posting them, and in two weeks no one is going to be paying these pictures any attention anyways. People really want the pics of their favs, they'll take the time to look for hidden gems themselves.

Sorry but I'm not really sure a couple of pictures missing from each set warrents you reposting each set again, why not just post the missing pictures? Less time consuming and more pratical.

Do you want me to check one by one which ones are missing and which ones are not???

Come on, there are 45 pics x 22 models = around 990 pictures.

And 990 pictures which I'd have to compare to the 30-38 pics you posted from each model, that makes I'd have to make thousands of pic comparisons until I finish.

Open folder with the pics. Look at thumbnails of pics you have, open Bellazon, make window with the pictures already posted by us side by side with the new pics you have, quickly skim over the two sets of pics, and if you see anything that stands out that isn't posted... post it? takes about 20-35 secs for each model.

Thread Intervention :) .

While the efforts of all are appreciated, there are rules regarding reposts. Members are asked to check the last 5 pages to avoid reposts and also to not intentionally repost. This is to both the technical as well as financial well-being of the site (bandwidth isn't free).

Help Cut Back on Reposts

Lately there have been a lot of reposts on this board. By all means, this board is full of hundreds of thousands of images, and reposts are inevitable. However, there are little things we can all do to help cut back on the vast amounts of reposts that not only disrupt the archival flow of a thread but also (and more importantly) take up bandwidth and cost us more money.

1. Try checking the last few pages before posting images. Reposts that occur on the same page (yes this has happened) or even within a couple of pages of each other are frustrating and unnecessary. Checking at least three to five pages back before posting can help in this respect immensely.

4. If you know a set of images has been posted before, please do not post them again.

Even if inconvenient it is what is best for the site :) .

Open folder with the pics. Look at thumbnails of pics you have, open Bellazon, make window with the pictures already posted by us side by side with the new pics you have, quickly skim over the two sets of pics, and if you see anything that stands out that isn't posted... post it? takes about 20-35 secs for each model.

Not true at all, it takes about 5-10 minutes for each, I did it this morning for Irina Shayk.

Much much much longer than posting all of them together, and there are 20 models, so 20 times the work.

In addition, if people wanted to download them it's much easier to have the complete sets together and not 27 pics in page 24, and 18 in page 27, and so on... for all the models.

But anyway, you can add the missing ones now if you like.

Regards, and sorry again, now the thread is as it was before.

Somebody please delete my messages, thanks.

Jess Gomes is looking a little thick these days. Right? I still love her, even if these pics weren't the best.

otherwise, id say this issue kinda sucks. Even Irina isn't doing it for me and she usually causes an automatic arousal reaction. :laugh:

Her face is beautiful but the girl has no neck :blink: