Bellazon

Jennifer Lawrence
Thumbnail

dawson

i'm half and half tbh. in the google glass photos and the interview gifs I thought she looked cute, at those AFI event pics just kinda meh. i agree she looked better with longer hair. Thank god the wig 'technology' has gotten so good or I imagine some studio heads would have been pulling their hair out x)

post-42006-0-1446074956-24313_thumb.jpgpost-42006-0-1446074956-36798_thumb.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence Explains Pixie Haircut, Reveals She Had a Teenage Crush on Justin Timberlake

Q&A session or therapy session? Jennifer Lawrence was an open book during an interview at Yahoo Headquarters on Thursday, Nov. 7. The 23-year-old Hunger Games: Catching Fire actress explained why she recently chopped off all her hair and shared her teenage celebrity crush.

PHOTOS: Celebs with pixie cuts

"It grew to an awkward gross length, and I kept putting it back in a bun and I was like 'I don't want to do this,' so I just cut it off," Lawrence told director Francis Lawrence and Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer. She added, "It couldn't get any uglier."

Lawrence debuted the dramatic new hairdo in a Facebook photo on Wednesday, Nov. 6. A source told Us Weekly that Riawna Capri, a stylist at West Hollywood's Nine Zero One Salon, cut and dyed the Oscar winner's hair a few weeks ago. Another insider described the look as "kind of a punk pixie cut that has a few longer pieces on one side but is shorter everywhere else."

PHOTOS: Jennifer Lawrence's best dresses

During her interview on Thursday, Lawrence also admitted that she had a major celebrity crush while growing up. "My teen crush -- Justin Timberlake," she confessed. "'90s Justin Timberlake though, like 'NSYNC Justin Timberlake."

She also recalled: "I remember when I bought the 'NSYNC CD, and I was listening to it and I was flipping through -- remember how CDs had the pull-out picture things? And I was getting so overwhelmed with hormones that I almost threw up."

PHOTOS: Justin Timberlake's cheesy 'NSYNC days

The Silver Linings Playbook actress had the opportunity to pose for a photo with Timberlake, 32, at the 2013 SAG Awards. Lawrence is currently dating her X-Men: Days of Future Past costar Nicholas Hoult. Timberlake, meanwhile, recently celebrated his one-year wedding anniversary with wife Jessica Biel.

US Weekly

Yahoo video interview: http://screen.yahoo.com/jennifer-lawrence/jennifer-lawrence-francis-lawrence-fireside-051043466.html