Bellazon

Jennifer Lawrence
Thumbnail

dawson

A few years ago I really adored Jen, her personality, her movies.

But lately I kinda can‘t stand her anymore.. she‘s become way too Hollywood-like for me.. especially in this Interview, her personality and what she says etc just really bugs me, IDK.. which is really sad.... :/:sad: 

Anyone thinks the same or is it just me? xD

If you came away from that convo thinking Kim was smarter than jennnifer then I think something got lost in translation. You can knock her for having trashy taste but she clearly has a basic level of self awareness and intelligence that Kim k lacks. 

42 minutes ago, MV007 said:

If you came away from that convo thinking Kim was smarter than jennnifer then I think something got lost in translation. You can knock her for having trashy taste but she clearly has a basic level of self awareness and intelligence that Kim k lacks. 

Jennifer is actually very smart, if you watch her interviews (esp. serious one like Charlie Rose interview) she comes off as very self-aware and very sharp person. Kim is just bland in every way. Poster you're replying to is just spamming nonsense so that (s)he can get into VSFS thread.