Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

shi has her dad's eyes tho...and hair...but angie seemed to be a blonde wen she was much younger like todler stage den all of a sudden she turned brunette...u think it's gonna be the same for shi?

I think yes she will be like Angie and very beautiful like her :heart: :drool: :)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Angelina Wants to Save the World:Angelina Jolie opens up to Newsweek about her experience filming A Mighty Heart in India.

On her bodyguards calling “bloody Indians” and “bloody Muslims” at a Muslim school: “People advised me that this movie was politically dangerous. I thought maybe I shouldn’t touch this. Maybe it would do more harm than good.”

On going from being the most famous star in India to its most famous racist: “We’ve become so eager to accuse people of being racist, but I would rather they make up almost any other story—about me sleeping with someone, anything—but that. It’s not only a crazy accusation, but it’s the most insulting thing you could say about me, that I would employ someone who would be disrespectful to someone’s race or would harm a child. They take care of my kids.”

On the situation having gone too far: “People can just hate back and forth, and I understand my own country’s irresponsibility with our foreign policy sometimes, but can’t we please try to be open-minded, and see that there are some of us who are trying?”

On traveling being her saving grace: “Yeah, I did have my wild times. [laughs] When I was famous for being just an actress, my life felt very shallow. You’ve done nothing of any social relevance, and yet you have all these people interviewing you. You don’t even know what you’re talking about. You’re just trying to find yourself. [pauses] Traveling really did save me. I was just … happier. It was feeling that I was doing the right things with my life.”

On having more children: “We want to have as big a family as we can. Our only restriction is making sure we have time for everybody, and we’re finding that we have the ability to do that.” (Brad Pitt adds: “Yeaaahhh, we do things in extremes. But I’ve always embraced big changes, and this feels very natural. It’s just the most fun I’ve ever had.”)

On what matters to her the most: “People can question your choices, accuse you of things, but your real work and your integrity will [win] out. All that matters is if I build a strong family, if I’m able to do my advocacy work and if my children are happy.”

post-5825-1182326833_thumb.jpg

Angelina Jolie greets fans and signs autographs before a screening of her new movie A Mighty Heart at the French Institute in New York City on Thursday night.

Here are a a few excerpts from last night’s taping of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart:

When you walked the streets of Pakistan, do you wear a head cover? A burka? Can I, if I may? And I say this with all due respect, Can the burka contain your hotness? It’s not possible, is it? You are our most powerful weapon against extremism.” I did actually put on a burka to see what it was like. [laughs]

How are you doing? Are you exhausted? I’m great. I’ve got a crazy big happy family and I’m used to chaos, and I’m very, very lucky.

How high are we going? Where are you going to go [in terms of kids]? It fluctuates between seven and 13 or 14. [laughs]

Wow. I’ll tell you this. I admire that, because two is kicking my ass! Yeah, I understand that. Four is kind of kicking our ass, but we kind of feel like, ‘Damn it, we’re up for the challenge!’ [laughs]

Yeah man, who are they? Little bastards, think they can beat us. They can’t beat us! We’re the adults! That’s right! [laughs]

PLAYDATE! And if the kids want to come, they can come. [laughs]

I didn’t have to sign [a contract] to interview, what’s all this [controversy]?: “I think people are always, unfortunately, looking for the most negative story. There was a memo that went out to ask people if they would sign it that said, don’t get into personal questions, focus on the movie and things like that. But it was not mandatory. I didn’t put it out there. It was from my representatives who were trying to be protective but it was excessive and I wouldn’t have to put it out there.”

post-5825-1182328082_thumb.jpg

She is an intellectual,an ANTI-RACIST,she loves people and she is respectful to ALL RELIGIONS and ALL RACES so I love you so much Angelina :wub: What can I say;you are Angelina Jolie and I know you will always be same :heart: :wub: Jolie Fan until forever :)

post-5825-1182330046_thumb.jpg

post-5825-1182330083_thumb.jpg

post-5825-1182330133_thumb.jpg

post-5825-1182330190_thumb.jpg

post-5825-1182330218_thumb.jpg

are u serious?

About having a baby-girl? Well, as long as I haven't found a proper dad for her, it won't happen, I'm afraid :laugh:

But when I found me a husband, sure I wanna have kids - and I would very much like to form a relation to Mrs Jolie (and Mr Pitt) and be it just that her future son marries my future daughter :p

Anyway, Angie's looking gorgous these days, she's a bit thin, but seems to be happy. Thanks for all the pics!!

are u serious?

About having a baby-girl? Well, as long as I haven't found a proper dad for her, it won't happen, I'm afraid :laugh:

But when I found me a husband, sure I wanna have kids - and I would very much like to form a relation to Mrs Jolie (and Mr Pitt) and be it just that her future son marries my future daughter :p

Anyway, Angie's looking gorgous these days, she's a bit thin, but seems to be happy. Thanks for all the pics!!

:) you're welcome CarMELita :)