Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

That's a wonderful photo - do you have any more from the set, or any info?

Firstly, thanks for the love everyone. :heart:

This month's issue of Another Magazine has several pages of Angelina modeling for St. John, comprising of the scan above and three double page spreads.

All the pictures are gorgeous and I'll be scanning them over the next few days.

Here's a preview of a scan I'm working on now.

post-1787-1140128415_thumb.jpg

who knows?? speculations all the way... i know smtg else when the women get prettier when she is pregnant should be boy, and if its gilr it takes the beauty from the mom so the pregnant woman is not that charmy dorung her pregnancy ...and since i think Angie is sweeet being pregnant should be boy .... my speculations about that ;)

I think it is a boy, because she hasn't put much weight on. it is said that when you expect a girl, you get big but with a boy you just gain little. So it seems like a boy. But I hope she gets twins- a boy and a girl :)

I don't know how true that theory is. My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend got really big during both of her pregnancies with their two boys.

Kate Hudson was huge when she was pregnant with her son.

I think a lot of it has to do with how well you take care of yourself during your pregnancy. Angelina probably does some light work outs to keep healthy and in shape so she doesn't get really big. Like most celebrities, she also probably has a personal chef whenever she's at home. Not to mention, she already has two kids which keep her a busy mommy, running after both of them helps her keep the weight off, too.