Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

A week after reps for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie confirmed the couple was expecting a little Pitt via the stork, a judge has okayed the addition of Pitt's surname to Jolie's two oldest children.

"Their names are Maddox Jolie-Pitt and Zahara Jolie-Pitt," Jolie attorney Evan Spiegel told E! News following Thursday's court hearing in Santa Monica.

When asked by reporters when Jolie, 30, and Pitt, 42, were going to marry, Spiegel said he'd said all he was going to say.

Maddox, 4, originally from Cambodia, was adopted by Jolie in 2002 during the end days of her marriage to Billy Bob Thornton. Zahara, 2, originally from Ethiopia, was adopted by Jolie last year during the early days of her unconfirmed romance with Pitt.

Jolie and Pitt were not in court for the hearing, reports said. The newly christened Jolie-Pitt children presumably weren't there, either.

Jolie initiated the name-change process last December--her court filing the first formal sign that she and Pitt were more than just former Mr. and Mrs. Smith costars.

According to City News Service, Pitt is referred to as "the adoptive father-to-be" in Jolie's petition, suggesting another court round will be in order to give him the legal right to order Maddox and Zahara to clean their rooms.

its funny when people say i hate jen

err, you have no reason to..you dont know her at all...

and what kind of human being asks an ex-wife about a pregnancy happening with her ex-husband? thats so ignorant, and so oblivious and rude, cuz they know how she feels...shes a person but nonetheless i am happy for those two

the child will be a new type of animal...too hot for anyone lol

its funny when people say i hate jen

err, you have no reason to..you dont know her at all...

We can judge based off of what we DO know. How she gives herself out to the public and she DOES do that, so yes, that is our right. Deal with it or ignore it. :)

US weekly says that Angelina/Brad's baby is due May 2nd. And that the baby is a boy.

That would mean she's like 5 months pregnant. Is she really that far along?

I wish she'd have a girl to carry on her genes. She's so beautiful, it'd be amazing to see what her daughter would look like.