Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

I have a decent Angelina collection, but not that one. To satisfy while you're waiting, here are some others. In 1600x1200 resolution so they can be sized down to fit.

This one stayed for a long time...

06072005063010_Im_01jolie1600x1200.JPG

Current wall

06072005063012_Im_02jolie1600x1200.jpg

This is hot! Maybe my next

06072005063014_Im_03jolie1600x1200.jpg

I think it'd be ... interesting if she was pregnant with Brad's baby.  Hot little kid, though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Allow me to be lazy and not look all the way through three weeks of a bunch of threads: What did you think of Mr. and Mrs. Smith? It exceeded my expectations. A smart action movie sitting with Oceans 11 and Bourne Identity WAYYY above the rest of Hollywood.

And Angelina is hot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

great movie

I loved it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was good, but not great. The plot and dialogue was awful and the side characters were pretty lame. However, movies like Mr and Mrs Smith are about the chemistry between the two leads, which was dynamic and even better than the hype. You want to see what they do next, not because of their situation, but because of how they look and act together. I'd recommend it over every other summer movie excent Batman Begins which if I had my way would win Best Picture and a shitload of other Oscars this year (so far).

Note: Angelina Jolie denied she was having Brad Pitt's baby, saying it was "ludicrous"

I just saw it in a Belgian newspaper that the brother of Brad, Doug just said that Angelina is really pregnant.

For people who can understand Dutch : http://www.hln.be/hln/cch/det/art_93074.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this is the translation (sucky but all i could find) and every article has the same pic,

Angelina Jolie are pregnant. The brother of its friend Brad turns in donot can be silent. Brad rang me with the news, fantastically nevertheless, thus Doug turn in. The couple moves also dra to United Kingdom.

Adoption

The rumours concerning its pregnancy swelled and Jolie gave tegengas. The actress announced the new adoption of a little girl from Ethiopia. Jolie are already mother of its adoptiezoontje Maddox. But turns in according to the brother of Jolie are pregnant. Brad rang me with the news. We are of course complete happy after everything what has happened the

last months, thus Doug turn in.

Media shake off

Left Jennifer Aniston for Jolie turn in. The cross-belt wants leave the United States during the pregnancy and

withdraws in the optrekje of Jolie in Beaconsfield, United Kingdom. The couple wants shake off this way the media and quiet toeleven to

the labour.