Bellazon

Angelina Jolie
Thumbnail

Dennis

Brad Pitt Has Mastered Diaper Changing

Brad Pitt is master of the diaper, or so he says. When it comes to speed he's got skills.

"I'm fairly good with a nappy and all that. You know the secret of a good nappy-change? You've got to do it quick. There's something about the air contact that makes them want to go again, you've got to be speedy. I must say, I'm pretty quick - but I've had a lot of practice."

With that many kids he'd better be lightning fast! I like this quote as it shows just how hands on Brad and Angelina Jolie really are as parents. You don't become quick change nappy artist by having the nanny do it for you...

Happy 4th Birthday Zahara Jolie-Pitt!

Zahara Jolie-Pitt turns four years old today!

Full Name: Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt

Birthdate: January 8, 2005 (adopted July 6, 2005)

Parents: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt

Siblings: Big brothers Maddox, 7, and Pax, 5, as well as younger siblings Shiloh, 2 1/2, and almost 6-month-old twins Knox and Vivienne

Facts about her:

• Adopted from Ethiopia in 2005 at 6 months old.

• Nicknamed “Zee Zee”

In 2007, Angelina shared that Zahara, at 2, was already a smart little kid, telling this story,

“The other day, Z said to me, ‘I need a cookie.’ I said, ‘You need a cookie? You don’t need a cookie.’ She said, ‘Daddy gonna cry.’ Why is Daddy going to cry? ‘Daddy wants me to have a cookie.’ She’s just that smart.”

A year later, Brad shared a very similar story about his daughter,

“Yesterday, Z.Z. goes, ‘Daddy, smell’ I go, ‘What, honey?’ and she goes ‘Smell’ [brad makes a disgusted face] ‘What is that?’ And she goes, ‘Dog poop.’”

43536301ls1.th.jpg