Bellazon

Geekologie

Prettyphile

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

@CandleVixen @Stromboli1 Do you think this game will be good? It looks alright from the first videos (though the NPCs seem a bit dumb), but I'm cautious now (and there are two reasons: it's EA, and, they bought the license from Disney/K. Kennedy who might have imposed guidelines...):smoker:

I have the game pre ordered.

EA's Star Wars games have sucked, but this one hopefully will be different. I believe EA almost lost their Star Wars license because their Star Wars games have sucked.

3 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I have the game pre ordered.

EA's Star Wars games have sucked, but this one hopefully will be different. I believe EA almost lost their Star Wars license because their Star Wars games have sucked.

Im bad, this is news to me. 
on paper, it looks good. But it is EA.

^ I'm split... the first videos on the gameply look good, it's not in the sequel trilogy era (so, it's not in a f** up timeline) and I'm pretty sure that EA has a lot of pressure to not screw everything up again.

BUT this is EA... under a license given by Disney and "SJW Kennedy", so I'm very cautious.

------

If the review say it's good and if the political agenda doesn't f** everything up again, then I'll buy it.

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

^ I'm split... the first videos on the gameply look good, it's not in the sequel trilogy era (so, it's not in a f** up timeline) and I'm pretty sure that EA has a lot of pressure to not screw everything up again.

BUT this is EA... under a license given by Disney and "SJW Kennedy", so I'm very cautious.

------

If the review say it's good and if the political agenda doesn't f** everything up again, then I'll buy it.

I've seen the gameplay and it looks pretty cool.

3 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I like the characters so far, including the little robot (it's a really good idea)

Supposedly they could make a movie out of the game.

20 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

I've seen the gameplay and it looks pretty cool.

Yeah, it does! I've heard people saying that the gravity/jumping physics are a bit odd at times, but let's see (I'm still very cautious, though I want to be excited at the same time). In any case, the game does look real good at this point.

21 hours ago, Stromboli1 said:

The last Star Wars games I liked were the Force Unleashed games.

I've only played the force unleashed 1 once (and for a couple of minutes only). Are they really good? (both 1 & 2)

At least, they were developped under George's era.

4 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I've only played the force unleashed 1 once (and for a couple of minutes only). Are they really good? (both 1 & 2)

At least, they were developped under George's era.

They're good games.

LucasArts in 2008

• 7 months later...