Bellazon

VS Beach Bodies

Prettyphile

Best VS Beach Bodies  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which 4 have the best bodies for swimwear?

• Doutzen
    • Miranda
    • Emanuela
    • Alessandra
    • Adriana
    • Marisa
    • Julia
    • Candice
  2. 2. Which 2 have the worst bodies for swimwear?

• Doutzen
    • Miranda
    • Emanuela
    • Alessandra
    • Adriana
    • Marisa
    • Julia
    • Candice
  3. 3. Which 2 woman do you want to see more of in VS?

• Doutzen
    • Miranda
    • Emanuela
    • Alessandra
    • Adriana
    • Marisa
    • Julia
    • Candice

Yanno, I've looked at Alessandra's recent candids of her on the beach, and after seeing them I can honestly say Alessandra doesn't have a great body anymore. She's always been clunky looking, and kinda shaped like a 15 year old boy, but she could pull it off.. and as of right now... Not so much. Just goes to show just how much VS airbrushes the shit out of her and most other models.

post-18831-0-1446092162-54276_thumb.gif

wtf?

And Miranda... no!!!!! aboslutely not. She's lost at least 7 pounds she didn't need to lose. And while 7 pounds doesn't sound like a lot, figure that into a girl who was already very trim and small... 7 pounds might as well be 30...

So... I'd change my vote to..

BEST

Marisa

Candice

?

?

WORST

Doutzen

Julia

LIKE TO SEE MORE

Candice

Marisa

HS! ... She looks like a 12 years girl! :blink: ... She's so freakin' skinny! ... Looks like a VS airbrushed her A LOT

I always thought she had a good body, but she doesn't look good at all! ... Seriously that change my vote, i voted for her b/c i never saw that before ... She really needs to eat a little more! She looks very unhealthy

I understand that we're all entitled to our own opinion, but I am flabbergasted by the fact that there are people who have voted Marisa Miller for worst swimsuit body. Honestly, she is the epitome of perfection for beach/swimwear. She has been typecasted as the all american beach so-cal girl, who lives in a bikini. Seriously people I don't understand you, she is the MAIN girl for VS swimwear, she's been featured in SI how many times, as well as landing the cover, with no contraversy attached to it.

Is it the breasts? The ass? Most people, (not all, but most) would die to have her body, hell they pay to have her body. She may not have the most requested body parts as a whole, but the entire package is there.

Btw Theron it's not just that one picture it's all the pictures. In all her recent candids she looks skinny, unfit, flabby in parts she shouldn't be and all around untoned. Her knees are knobby, you can see each bone in her hands and feet if she moves at all. Her ass and her chest have always been small, but they are now almost non-existant. Her body is what you can expect for many people after 3 or 4 children, or an eating disorder. Couple that with her flipping off the paparazzi... I don't know what her problem is but she should gain some of that baby weight back and get a bit of an attitude check.

I understand that we're all entitled to our own opinion, but I am flabbergasted by the fact that there are people who have voted Marisa Miller for worst swimsuit body. Honestly, she is the epitome of perfection for beach/swimwear. She has been typecasted as the all american beach so-cal girl, who lives in a bikini. Seriously people I don't understand you, she is the MAIN girl for VS swimwear, she's been featured in SI how many times, as well as landing the cover, with no contraversy attached to it.

Is it the breasts? The ass? Most people, (not all, but most) would die to have her body, hell they pay to have her body. She may not have the most requested body parts as a whole, but the entire package is there.

Btw Theron it's not just that one picture it's all the pictures. In all her recent candids she looks skinny, unfit, flabby in parts she shouldn't be and all around untoned. Her knees are knobby, you can see each bone in her hands and feet if she moves at all. Her ass and her chest have always been small, but they are now almost non-existant. Her body is what you can expect for many people after 3 or 4 children, or an eating disorder. Couple that with her flipping off the paparazzi... I don't know what her problem is but she should gain some of that baby weight back and get a bit of an attitude check.

I would die/kill for her body! ... I don't get why in the hell people vote for her for worst body! :blink: ... She's THE Swim girl, i mean ... wow, seriously i can't believe this >.<

& about Ale, Heidi Klum have three kids & she doesn't look like that, she looks a lot better ... Im not a huge fan of Heidi, but she looks amazing after three kids! She's pregnant again & probably she's goin' to look better than Ale after her fourth baby! :ninja: ... So to me Ale looks like an anorexic girl, & after see her like that i can say that i don't like her anymor! :ninja:

bump

She's always been kinda clunky looking, and kinda shaped like a 15 year old boy, but she could pull it off..

She didn't have the widest of hips to be sure, but it was her charm that allowed her to make do :hehe: . post-17304-0-1446092163-98816_thumb.jpg

Yanno, I've looked at Alessandra's recent candids of her on the beach, and after seeing them I can honestly say Alessandra doesn't have a great body anymore. She's always been kinda clunky looking, and kinda shaped like a 15 year old boy, but she could pull it off.. and as of right now... Not so much. Just goes to show just how much VS airbrushes the shit out of her and most other models.

post-17304-0-1446092164-0214_thumb.gif

wtf?

Looks like she's recovering from the pregnancy in this new commercial :hehe: .

(uploaded by Vampirehorde)