Bellazon

Fashion Models CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

I have been away all this afternoon and we already have 40 votes, when I pretended to close it when we had around 36 as I said, so I think we can close it now.

I can't understand EliSuperSaiyanv12's votes, how did you decide them??? Miranda Kerr, Jessica Stam are no longer in the game, they were eliminated days ago, and Ana Beatriz Barros and Bianca Balti are not in the pairings you put them.

So, as most of them are wrong I have to consider all of them not valid, and we'd have 39 votes in total instead of 40.

1-2 Adriana Lima :heart:

3-4 Miranda Kerr

5-6 Ana Beatriz Barros

7-8 Alessandra Ambrosio

9-10 Bianca Balti

11-12 Jessica Stam

13-14 Fernanda Tavares

15-16 Doutzen Kroes

In addition, there's something that has left me a bitter taste, and that I believe it is quite unfair and it is adulterating this game, specially this final, it is that many people (around 7-8) have voted only in the final (they never did it before) and oddly they all have voted for the same model.

I could never think that was going to happen, I thought maybe 2 or 3 new people would vote today in the final, but not so many.

And I don't know if it would be better only to allow the ones who have already participated any previous day to vote in the final, no matter if it's all the rounds or just 1 preliminary round, but at least one day.

Doing this way I believe we would avoid that people who haven't participated all these days decides who's the winner, and more important, we would avoid strange things like some people who send private messages to get votes for their favorite in the final, I'm not saying this has happened today, but I know it does sometimes.

What do you think about this??? would you allow everybody to vote the final??? or just the ones who have been participating all these previous days???

I clearly prefer the last option, so we avoid all possible adulterations, and because if we ever do a 2nd or 3rd editions we'd always have the same problem.

rotflmao!! :heart: Theron

What do you mean???

FINAL & 3rd-16th POSITIONS:

1-2 Adriana Lima

3-4 Ana Beatriz Barros

5-6 Isabeli Fontana

7-8 Bianca Balti

9-10 Valeria Mazza

11-12 Izabel Goulart

13-14 Fernanda Tavares

15-16 Miranda Kerr

My goodness, I did not realise before but it happens the same that in EliSuperSaiyanv12's votes.

Valeria Mazza and Miranda Kerr are not participating, nor is Ana Beatriz Barros for the 3rd and 4th position, nor Isabeli for the 5th and 6th...