Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

Perhaps for the next edition, those 3 or atleast the 2 that have finished t3 in every edition, are put in a sort of "Hall of Fame" and aren't included in the competitions.

They are 3 of my favorites, especially Kate and Natalie but it would be nice to see these play out differently.

Kiki, don´t forget to add "beautiful and NATURAL" ;) :D

I am so not natural! I am wearing make-up & perfume & I waxing my hair <<& that is the number 1 unnatural thing to do! It huuuuuurts!

I have highlights & I most of the time wearing high heels to look taller than I am... I am a freak!

CONGRATULATION TO NATALIE WHO DID NOT WIN :ddr: :dance: :hell yea!:

Kiki, we would make a great couple...I never wear heels, never wax my hair, never wear make up and never any highlights!

:brows:

I´ll the freak and you´ll be the beauty :)

Good job again :) ! Looks like Kate won just like you predicted from the start. BTW, if you want to do a different one with different actresses altogether, I can help out. There are some that are pretty popular that haven't been featured so far. Or if you want to do an "outsider contest" type version with all actresses with 3 or less pages or something. But, good job again :heythere: .

Perhaps for the next edition, those 3 or atleast the 2 that have finished t3 in every edition, are put in a sort of "Hall of Fame" and aren't included in the competitions.

They are 3 of my favorites, especially Kate and Natalie but it would be nice to see these play out differently.

I have thought about that but a contest without them is not the same... it's not as attractive as it is now.

We have done this same contest 9 times in another place and it happened practically the same. There, the 2 first finals were monopolized by the same 3 actresses (Natalie vs Charlize the 1st, Kate vs Charlize the 2nd), however there were 2 different ones in the 3rd final, Jessica Alba vs Jessica Biel, but the 4th and 5th were both between Charlize and Kate again, with Charlize as the winner both times.

But at the end there's a point when some people are a bit fed up with always seeing the same ones on top and begin to change a bit their votes for other ones, that was when Monica Bellucci and Olga Kurylenko appeared there...

Anyway, next time we'll see who of those 3 is able to repeat her title for 2nd time, or if any other is able to defeat them.

Good job again :) ! Looks like Kate won just like you predicted from the start. BTW, if you want to do a different one with different actresses altogether, I can help out. There are some that are pretty popular that haven't been featured so far. Or if you want to do an "outsider contest" type version with all actresses with 3 or less pages or something. But, good job again :heythere: .

Yep, we definetely have to do something different next time, an outsider contest could be a good idea before repeating this same contest again.

Another possibility is to do a TV ACTRESSES contest, where only actresses acting in TV series in these last 2-4 years could be participating.

Yep, sure, though there are a few rules you'll have to follow, they depend on these last results.

I'm also trying to pick people from different countries/continents every time, and I believe you're from the US, same as mickiala, but as 60% or more of the actresses are from there and many voters too, we can make an exception and we'll pick someone from somewhere else the following time.

PS: And I forgot, it'll probably be in a long time, cause I have some other contests in mind, we'll see...

Well, they are a bit long to explain... for example:

- 1st rule, 2 of your 8 group seeds are the last 2 finalists.

- 2nd rule, your other 6 group seeds must have reached at least the 3rd round in this last contest.

And there are a few more... you'll see when the time comes.

• 2 months later...

Well, we didn't succeed in the recent CLASSIC ACTRESSES contest because of lack of participation, so we could try to start the next edition of current ACTRESSES.

Though I don't know if it'll happen the same again and there won't be enough votes to make the contest doable and enjoyable, we should have at least 20 votes per day in the preliminary rounds, 25-28 in the groups, and 28-30 in the final rounds.

If we don't try it we won't know... so we could start in 5-15 days, depending on how soon I have the list of the participant actresses ready and in what round each one of them starts.

And if there aren't enough votes again we'd cancel it and wait for better days, I don't know if it's because there are fewer people than usual around this subforum these last weeks but I do have that feeling.

BTW, we'll probably try the CLASSIC ACTRESSES contest again in the future, probably after the (Northern Hemisphere) summer, in September, October...

And I hope this time the TOP 3 is a bit different, it's really up to you... :D

That would make an excellent final... :whistle:

post-33019-0-1445990775-46162_thumb.jpg vs post-33019-0-1445990775-47508_thumb.jpg

And this for the 3rd and 4th place... :whistle:

post-33019-0-1445990775-48646_thumb.jpg vs post-33019-0-1445990775-49871_thumb.jpg

Well, I have programmed my Excel sheet to do automatically something like this... it would be up to 8 pairings, or sometimes 16.

To vote, you can copy and paste only the text and then delete the one you like the least from each line.

Though do not vote now, it's just a test.

1. Olga Kurylenko VogueBulgariCharityReception_CelebCity_010.jpg vs Mila2891982uryyo5.jpg Mila Kunis

2. Ashley Greene ual_Chrysalis_Butterfly_Ball_In_Los_Angeles_05.06.10_003.jpg vs ives_at_the_67th_Annual_Golden_Globe_Awards-02_122_407lo.jpg Olivia Wilde

3. Charlize Theron Charlize_Theron_Christian_Dior_Ready_to_Wear_show_057.jpg vs 004.jpg Kate Beckinsale

4. Odette Yustman frh_620101_images_1068_06093803000000_1871254703188_loc.jpg vs 0f562d81775476.gif Diane Kruger