Bellazon

Actresses CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Theron

Doh :pinch: ! didn't know this wa going on. I thought those

were just results to the last one in you're sig from a brief glance :ninja: .

1. Estella Warren

2. Eva Mendes (easily, for me)

3. Izabella

4. Claire Forlani

5. Evengeline Lily (tough)

6. Sophie Marceau

7. Salma Hayek (easily)

8. Elisha Cuthbert

*edit* Eva Green beat Kelly Brook and Ali Larter beat Kerri Washington :pinch: , NOOOOOoooOOooooooooooooooo :ninja: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Estella Warren

2. Eva Mendes

3. Evan Rachel Wood

4. Claire Forlani

5. Evangeline Lilly

6. Amy Adams

7. Salma Hayek

8. Elisha Cuthbert

1. Estella Warren

2. Eva Mendes

3. Evan Rachel Wood

4. Claire Forlani

5. Evangeline Lilly

6. Amy Adams

7. Salma Hayek

8. Elisha Cuthbert

Are you twin sisters by any chance??? :blink: :o :laugh:

Cause I've realised you very often vote the exact same 8 actresses (or models in the previous competition), you even voted the same 16 yesterday too.

No I'm lazy and I can't be bothered to look at links. I trust her judgement as we've been friends for years and years and years and she has excellent taste. You should put pictures!!! It would make it easier to vote. Links bother me.. and we have very simliiar taste. There's a reason her husband wants to do me, maybe sorta, kinda maybe.. He had a dream about me, and I'm scheduled to have phone sex with him the next time I drink! *Good thing I rarely drink*

And that is my random ramble for the day.

No I'm lazy and I can't be bothered to look at links. I trust her judgement as we've been friends for years and years and years and she has excellent taste. You should put pictures!!! It would make it easier to vote. Links bother me.. and we have very simliiar taste.

But how come you don't disagree in any of the last 24 pairings???

You can have very similar tastes but... I don't know, there isn't at least one out of the last 48 actresses that you like and she doesn't???

You should put pictures!!! It would make it easier to vote. Links bother me..

That's a bit difficult cause there are 16 actresses/models every day, sometimes 32, and it would be a hell of work, I'd spend more than 1 hour every day.

It's not like other games where it's just one vs another one and it's obviously much easier to put some pictures.

In fact you shouldn't vote them based just on one picture or a couple of them, if it was that way I could condition your votes depending on the pictures I put.

I guess you all know the majority of them (actresses/models) and you don't need to click on the links most of the times, they are just for the few you don't know or in case you have any doubts and need some help to finally decide your vote.

Though in another forum where we usually do this kind of game, many people put their own pictures of their favorites in order to try to get a few votes from the undecided. I did it in the models edition but not many people followed me... :laugh: I'll try to do it again in this one but later, probably when the group stage begins and my 8 favorite actresses appear.

I don't know who half these actresses are, nor do I care enough to go to a google page and look at their pictures. And yes, it is possible that for the most part we have extremely similiar tastes, so our votes normally coincide regardless. However if you feel that the similarity is to much so be it. I wont be voting anymore, but good luck and I hope the competition continues to run smoothly.