Bellazon

Song Jina
Thumbnail

Hime

post-11221-1246390400_thumb.jpg post-11221-1246390419_thumb.jpg

I've noticed that Song Jina appears to have really large ears, don't you think? I'm not saying it would put me off her or anything - heavens no! But I'm just putting it out there... And if that was the only thing you could say against her physical appearance then you know she's nigh-on perfect (as if that was ever in doubt). (Y) (Y) (Y)

post-11221-1246390400_thumb.jpg post-11221-1246390419_thumb.jpg

I've noticed that Song Jina appears to have really large ears, don't you think? I'm not saying it would put me off her or anything - heavens no! But I'm just putting it out there... And if that was the only thing you could say against her physical appearance then you know she's nigh-on perfect (as if that was ever in doubt). (Y) (Y) (Y)

I don't know if I would consider them larger than normal....Though they are interestingly shaped! Look at the second one, she almost looks like a Vulcan.

I don't know if I would consider them larger than normal....Though they are interestingly shaped! Look at the second one, she almost looks like a Vulcan.
^You know, maybe that's it. Maybe they're just too exquisite!

Reminded me of this character in a Haruki Murakami book:

"She was twenty-one, with an attractive slender body and a pair of the most bewitching, perfectly formed ears. . . . I would have to say her natural gifts ran to ear modeling. . . . "I am my ears, my ears are me'"

A Wild Sheep Chase

4t535.jpg ;)

I always consider beautiful-faced people with big/stick out/special ears to be even more beautiful. :laugh: :blush: thank you so much for the Gwanju motor show pics, those are wallpaper material (Y)