Bellazon

Photoshop Tutorials

I needa tutorial to do this..

Duplicate the layer, use greyscale on the new layer then change it to soft light in the palette. Blur it, merge the layers and then sharpen it but if it doesn't look good sharp, leave it blurred.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do all these steps and i dont get the same result <_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

from lox tutorial on making gifs http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showtopic=800

I've made a little photoshop-action to do that. Making actions is really easy. All you you need to do is to create a new action, press the record button, you do what you have to do on the first pic and then press the stop button. You have now a model of the tranformations to perform on each other pic.

Screen capt of the actions window in photoshop:

after you do that click file-> automate-> batch...in there a window will pop up and choose the action you want to do and the file the pics are in and click ok and you should be set to go

Edited by Neo52285

ThanX neo that helps a lot

but one question hoe do I do this part

I've made a little photoshop-action to do that. Making actions is really easy. All you you need to do is to create a new action, press the record button, you do what you have to do on the first pic and then press the stop button. You have now a model of the tranformations to perform on each other pic.

Screen capt of the actions window in photoshop:

Edited by skaterboyVss12

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hey :wave: I just wanted to know, is it possible to put in a gif into, lets say, a non-animated siggie?

And if it is possible, how?

Here's an example of what im talking about...credit to FT for it :).

essaye