Bellazon

Ryan Reynolds
Thumbnail

persuazn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ryan Reynolds Films ‘Safe House’ In LA, Wears That Suit Well

Ryan Reynolds left the LA set of Safe House yesterday on his motorcycle. He did reshoots on the action movie, and also spent most of the Summer working on it in South Africa. Ryan’s been busy lately filming R.I.P.D. in Boston alongside Jeff Bridges, but has had enough free time to spend nights and weekends with ladylove Blake Lively. She was in the Big Apple this week, and attended the MoMA tribute to Pedro Almodovar on Tuesday evening. Things seem to be going great for the couple despite spending any time apart. Recent rumors suggest that they might even be hunting for a Big Apple apartment together.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

7.jpg 8.jpg th_613908717_9_122_158lo.jpg

10.jpg 11.jpg th_614001852_12_122_239lo.jpg

th_614003630_13_122_470lo.jpg 14.jpg

Ryan Reynolds: From Boston to LA!

Ryan Reynolds lands at LAX Airport on Wednesday (November 16) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old actor has been busy filming his new film R.I.P.D. in Boston.

Ryan recently spoke about narrating the upcoming documentary The Whale, which is about Luna - a young orca.

“I was just amazed by the story,” Ryan expressed. “Obviously I was amazed by the Luna aspect, but it was the human side of it that really had me enthralled. It’s just a beautiful story worth telling.”

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

7.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

th_630790460_8_122_401lo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ryan Reynolds: Dog Walking in Boston!

Ryan Reynolds arrives home after taking his pet pooch, Baxter, for a walk on Tuesday (December 20) in Boston, Mass.

Last week, the 35-year-old Canadian actor got a break from doggy duties as his girlfriend, Blake Lively, kept an eye on Baxter while on the set of Gossip Girl in New York City!

Ryan is in Boston to film his latest movie, R.I.P.D., which tells the story of a recently slain cop who joins a team of undead police officers to try to find the man that murdered him.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

5.jpg 4.jpg

(Pictures are probably from last week ;))

• 2 weeks later...