Bellazon

VSFS Runway Finest

Prettyphile

(2000 for me too - I reckon we need time to digest this year's motley assortment. Plus we haven't seen them all in motion yet. :wave: )

Flavia - It's cute and all, and Flavia was at her slinky rinky-dink best in it... But really, is this outfit in contention to win? Talk about dearth.

Miranda (blue) - Of course you're totally right about the granny pants thing, Pretty and pheno, but outside of that it's fine. It's quite amazing how prevalent the granny cut was and, similarly, the ruffled 'posterior' that resembled frilled diapers. It was almost as if the designers had channelled the two ages of incontinence (infancy and old age) as some kind of metaphor for the amount of turds, however polished, they sent down the runway.

Angela - Whilst this is perfectly serviceable, it's a tad boring and I'm torn (once more) between my desire to be 'wowed' and my hope that they won't over-embellish things... :unsure:

Miranda (gold) - post-11221-0-1446096028-58382_thumb.gif