Bellazon

VSFS Runway Finest

Prettyphile

What is everyone's obsession with Fernanda's outfit? The material used in the bra and underwear is god awful at best. It's just like Tyra's bra or Candice's sea-shell thing, but worse because it has mesh shit over it. It just doesn't look practical for the bedroom, nor does it look comfy. One pull and the shell/scale like stuff comes off.

Sorry been wanting to say that for weeks now. *stares* My husband calls it the "larger womans" outfit, which btw is awesome if you're larger and have curves. Flaunt that shit, dun hide it! I too have tits and ass. Gogo

We aren't voting on the MODEL. We are voting on the OUTFIT - Fernanda may be hot and all, but the outfit screams the ugly imo

VOTING CRITERIA

1. Ranking the following outfits in order of how you like them between 1 and 4 [1 being the best]

2. Please reframe from voting for your favorite models, voting is strictly based on which outfit you like.

3. If an outfit has wings, please ONLY VOTE for the outfit

Did people miss that? And you guys wonder why I stare... seriously!?! *face palm*

Guys if you've been voting on your favorite models this entire time, defeats the purpose of finding the BEST VS OUTFIT

Siniko, have you been voting on Fernanda the entire time because you like her, or do you reallly like what she's wearing?