Bellazon

Movies that everyone loves EXCEPT YOU

Guest quasicartes

• 1 month later...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm I'm gonna go with harry Potter-and anything with Vin Diesel.

I say Harry potter because-well-could hardly stand sitting thru the first one and tonight, I went to see walk the line-yeah-the friggin harry potter fans were *All* over. I could barely move to get to my stinkin' theater. And I'm sorry but 17 year olds dressed as the potter kid? Come on now.....It's the new generations of star wars nerds. I have nothing against liking the movie but rabid fans of *any* movie frighten me. I thought one guy was going to stab me with his wand when I cut thru the line to get to the ticket place :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shrek, well Im basing my opinion only on second part, but still I didn't like it. There were some funny moments, but as a whole, it was nothing special. Maybe because Im dedicated fan of AD&D and cRPG, and I prefer to fight with Ogrs not to like them. :wave:

Napoleon Dynamite.

Award for most slow-paced, boring "comedy" I have ever seen goes to this movie. Yeah, the characters were good ideas, but 97% of the movie made me want to chew my own foot off to run away (even though I wasn't shackled). Grr it makes me bored just thinking about it...

• 2 weeks later...
i agree. phantom menace and attack of the clones were horrible. and the third part was cool because of that whole darkness thing... but there are better dark movies. fight club, for example

Well I think you've found bad comparison. Star Wars is classic movie. Its classic movie in its own kind, I mean SF. Its also classic as a product of american cinema business. Everybody has right to not like Star Wars, but STar Wars and fight club are uncomaparable. In passing I could put the fight club in this thread, or in worst movie thread I stood only 15 minutes of it.