Bellazon

The Stretch

TooBoku

After a hiatus from the "General Babe" forum, a certain curiosity has been festering at the back of my mind for wuite some time now and has prompted my return in search for some answers. This curiosity of course is about a wonderful phenomenon that I like to call "the stretch". It refers to the horizontal stretching/lines in the fabric of a garment worn by a woman of ample bosom. See Figue T1.

_89742___94_.jpg

Figure T1: Patricia Barros displaying her "stretch"

Some would say "stretch" is caused by a garment being a size "too small" at the bust. However, this is not necessarily true. As we can see in Figure T2, we see the beautiful Sophia Bush wearing a properly fitted dress cut to be slightly loose on the bust.

photoshoot17.jpg

Figure T2: Sophia's silk dress with her own version of "the stretch"

The purpose of this thread is, well, number one, to post visual examples of "the stretch" but also, and possibly more important, to identify what causes "stretch" and what materials are better suited to generate "stretch". Thus far, it is my understanding that textiles consisting of a blend of mostly cotton with polyester, similar to those common to undergarments, produce remarkable specimens of "stretch". See Figure T3, Figure T4, and Figure T5.

jenniferc135_jpg.jpg

Figure T3: Jennifer Connolly with "stretch"

ppp.jpg

Figure T4: A wonderful example of "stretch" typical to those produced by Petra Nemcova

100_05852.jpg

Figure T5: A Bellazon member displaying her "stretch". 10 points to whoever guesses who it is.

It's the layers. Still... even with the layering she produces a decent stretch. :p

Angela Lindvall stretch

001.jpg

Jennifer Love Hewitt

0312kp.jpg

Jessica Biel

06.jpg

Rose Byrne... and surprisingly the little girl in the back

28-weeks-later-20070405033804529.jpg

Eugenia Silva

V230576.jpg

Everybody else's favourite Barros sister

anabia2.jpg

What do they all have in common?

Cotton.

My favourite blonde Australian girl getting stretch from a BLOUSE!

Of course, since they're buttons the stretch actually forms an 'X' over the button and pulls the shirt open a bit in between.

So hot.

Not quite sure of the fabric but I'm pretty sure it has a lot of polyester in it and maybe just a bit of cotton.

emily71600x1200.jpg

emily211600x1200.jpg

emily221600x1200.jpg

emily201600x1200.jpg

Well, I do appreciate a nice cleavage and I do feel the appeal of "the stretch" very much BUT what I absolutely not feel are those ridicolously blown up breasts, that look nothing like what breasts are supposed to be looking - soft and sensual - but like melons transplanted beneath the skin and attached to the body without any sense of proportions at all. :yuckky: