Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

So it's interesting how she gonna make it ;) I believe that the preparations for the show begin much earlier so Ed Razek certainly knew if she appears. He says that Miranda will participate. Is it a coincidence that the two events scheduled for the same day ? Maybe Miranda wants to have an excuse.

So it's interesting how she gonna make it ;) I believe that the preparations for the show begin much earlier so Ed Razek certainly knew if she appears. He says that Miranda will participate. Is it a coincidence that the two events scheduled for the same day ? Maybe Miranda wants to have an excuse.

I admire you're optimism in that 1st sentence, A. B, Ha! Perhaps it is an excuse. But why would she be so spiteful especially when they will probably give her own little video segment/commercial, etc? I know that Ed Razek would really want Miranda to be included in the show or so it seems.

I don't want to defend Miranda but we don't know which side is "guilty" ;). Ed Razek could only say " I invited her ". The end. But he added  " and she said yes, so relax "Maybe they want to turn up the heat, whether  she will come to the show or not ? Or they force her to silence and then big surprise - no Miranda in VSFS 2013. Soon there will be fittings. VS has to know how many models will perform in the show. Only 26 days left. It's pathetic if they want to use Miranda's popularity - turning fans into fools by the way. I doubt that she promised to appear in the show and then flew to another continent. Such things are planned in advance. Since Gisele left ( and I prefer supermodels from 90's ) I am not a VS fan and I don't care about

the show.But I like clear situations :brows: ( just as most of  the people

who are confused and tired about this whole Miranda & VS situation ).

Maybe now we should consider it as Miranda's Secret ? :laugh:

Not anymore .....voila :gocho:

MIRANDA KERR CONFIRMS SHE WON'T WALK IN THE VICTORIA'S  SECRET SHOW THIS YEAR

post-22656-0-01311700-1382023895_thumb.j

Rumors have been circulating for a while that Victoria’s Secret was cutting ties with one of its most famous Angels, Miranda Kerr. As recently as last month, reports surfaced that she’d been dropped from the upcoming Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show for being “difficult.”  Well, at last night’s launch of Stuart Weitzman’s line of 50/50 boots for Gilt, the Australian supermodel confirmed that she won’t make this year’s runway–but definitely not because she wasn’t asked. “They asked me to walk in the show, and I really wanted to, but I have to be in Asia that week,” Kerr said sadly. “It’s interesting to know that it will be the first year that I’m not there!”  Kerr, who has walked in the show every year since being named an Angel in 2007 (excepting 2010, when she was pregnant with son Flynn), said it was a tough decision. “They are my family, and we’re all very close,” she explained. “When I spoke to Ed [Razek, President and Chief Marketing Officer for Victoria’s Secret], he was like, ‘I’m really upset that you can’t be here!’ but I’ve got another contract and commitment at the same time.” “I can’t be in two places at the same time, you know?” she added. So what’s keeping Kerr too busy to don wings? Besides being a mom to Flynn, she’s got another baby on her hands: her beauty line, Kora Organics, currently in serious expansion mode. “We’re in over 400 stores in Australia, we launched on Net-a-Porter, and we just launched our website,” Kerr told us. “So we’ve got a new fulfillment center in Los Angeles and Australia, which is so much more efficient for our customers and for the environment.”   “It’s incredible,” she added proudly. “It’s my baby, I really put my heart and soul into it.” Her organic products are apparently her secret to staying as gorgeous as she is, and if seeing her up close is any indication, this stuff is good. We got her to tell us what her favorite product is: “My roselip oil–I put it on every night, and when I wake up my skin looks better than it did the day before.” “And Orlando [bloom, Kerr's husband] says to me, ‘Oh Miranda, you’re getting younger and younger!’ which is great to hear,” she added with a laugh. Speaking of her famous hub, he’s currently starring in a Broadway production of Romeo & Juliet which will wrap in February. Even with her busy schedule, Kerr finds the time to see him play Shakespeare’s famous star-crossed lover. “I’ve seen it five times!” she gushed. “I recommend that everyone go and check it out, it’s amazing!”

Source: fashionista.com

Just b/c she doesn't walk this year doesn't mean she won't walk next year though it wouldn't be as an angel. Many of those models walk the show and aren't angels.

BTW: whats the year for this image?

tumblr_mur5ot3v7b1sqjvbco1_500.jpg

DAVID JONES Summer 2008 Collections Launch After Party  ( August 5, 2008 )

Just b/c she doesn't walk this year doesn't mean she won't walk next year though it wouldn't be as an angel. Many of those models walk the show and aren't angels.

BTW: whats the year for this image?

tumblr_mur5ot3v7b1sqjvbco1_500.jpg

DAVID JONES Summer 2008 Collections Launch After Party  ( August 5, 2008 )

Thanks girl. :flower:

" Shine on @swarovski "

post-22656-0-10911700-1382111611_thumb.j

Source: Miranda's Twitter

According to the latest news Miranda wants to become an actress :morning:

" Following in the stiletto footsteps of so many supermodels before her, Miranda Kerr is now trying her hand at acting. In a Thursday report from Page Six, the Victoria's Secret Angel was overheard saying, 'I'm talking to acting agents' during a Stuart Weitzman and Gilt party in New York City. The catwalker is already being managed by Gwyneth Paltrow's Hollywood representative. 'A lot of people will want to meet with her just because she's the wife of Orlando Bloom, so he will open doors for her,' Hollywood publicist Michael Levine of LCO tells MailOnline. 'She'll have no problem getting acting representation because she's already so famous and at the very least she can land a small part in a summer popcorn film,' Michael continues. 'But if she can have a lasting acting career, that remains to be seen. It depends on how hard she's willing to work.' Miranda, 30, already has high-profile talent manager Aleen Keshishian of Brillstein Entertainment Partners working for her. Aleen represents not only Gwyneth, but also Miranda's husband Orlando, as well as Natalie Portman, Ariel Winter and Nina Dobrev."

Source: dailymai.co.uk

There was no missing Miranda Kerr or her son, Flynn on Friday. While the 30-year-old model normally catches her fair share of second glances, all eyes were on the cute duo as they stepped out in very bright clothing in New York. While Miranda used a pop of fluorescent colour to make a simple took shine, Flynn was dressed for fun

post-22656-0-97598900-1382166639_thumb.jpost-22656-0-97798500-1382166667_thumb.jpost-22656-0-04835900-1382166681_thumb.jpost-22656-0-46551400-1382166709_thumb.jpost-22656-0-56802100-1382166733_thumb.j

Source: dailymail.co.uk