Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

:heart:

^^There's a lot of older backstage pics of Miranda that have been posted and I have a small number of UHQ pics that have never been posted here nor at TFS nor at FMT. Now that I've said that, I'm waiting for someone to beat me to the punch and post the pics that they think I have. C'mon, let's see what you got! :evil:

Anyway, I've got a cool little surprise for y'all. I made some scans for one of Miranda's first editorials for Elle Magazine and I'm posting them here. These pictures have appeared in various websites and forums (especially on page one) but only in flimsy low quality. Now I'm presenting them here in MEGA Ultra High Quality. Ready?

TITLE: NATURAL SELECTION

PH: GILLES BENSIMON

MAG: ELLE MAGAZINE

Click on the thumbnail to view the Mega-UHQ scan!

29887498.d0e25b.jpg

29887525.a90299.jpg

29887555.0264ea.jpg

It wasn't until I scanned the picture that I noticed one thing: you can see the photographer's reflection in Miranda's eyes! More UHQ scans still to come!

:laugh:

:heart:

^^There's a lot of older backstage pics of Miranda that have been posted and I have a small number of UHQ pics that have never been posted here nor at TFS nor at FMT. Now that I've said that, I'm waiting for someone to beat me to the punch and post the pics that they think I have. C'mon, let's see what you got! :evil:

Anyway, I've got a cool little surprise for y'all. I made some scans for one of Miranda's first editorials for Elle Magazine and I'm posting them here. These pictures have appeared in various websites and forums (especially on page one) but only in flimsy low quality. Now I'm presenting them here in MEGA Ultra High Quality. Ready?

TITLE: NATURAL SELECTION

PH: GILLES BENSIMON

MAG: ELLE MAGAZINE

Click on the thumbnail to view the Mega-UHQ scan!

29887498.d0e25b.jpg

29887525.a90299.jpg

29887555.0264ea.jpg

It wasn't until I scanned the picture that I noticed one thing: you can see the photographer's reflection in Miranda's eyes! More UHQ scans still to come!

:laugh: