Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

:heart:

I was browsing thru some old issues of Vogue and ran across these ads of Miranda's campaign for ARDEN B. I know these are old, but I scanned them in UHQ, which makes it better.....but still old.

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

29768450.201b03.jpg

29768457.b38ba2.jpg

There was a third picture in the magazine (a large two-fer) but the person who owned the magazine before me tore it out. God, I hate that person, whoever it is.

:laugh:

:heart:

I was browsing thru some old issues of Vogue and ran across these ads of Miranda's campaign for ARDEN B. I know these are old, but I scanned them in UHQ, which makes it better.....but still old.

There was a third picture in the magazine (a large two-fer) but the person who owned the magazine before me tore it out. God, I hate that person, whoever it is.

:laugh:

Miranda Kerr, Rose Byrne, and Torah Bright were named YEN magazine’s Young Woman Of The Year. They will most likely be featured in the next issue of YEN, issue 35. So it’s not a for sure thing, but if you live in Australia or have access to Yen magazine, scans would be most welcomed if Rose is featured!!

I dont know what YEN is but I hope Miranda will be in it, found it here:

http://rosebyrne.org/?p=619

MIRANDA KERR in 6 page "Sexy Summer Style - girl of the moment Miranda Kerr sizzles in new season looks" story with 5 photos, 4 are full page, 1 is double page

Hopefully somebody can get and scan this! Heres the cover (she's not on it) And a picture from the inside, she looks absolutely gooorgeous, would love to see the rest of the pictures :)

pink08.jpg pink08mk.jpg