Thumbnail

katgirl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LazyLeopard said:

Does anyone have the PBS version of Pirelli Calendar 2010. The channel seems to have been deleted, I found the video on (youtube archive websites) but it was in terrible quality.

Why are you looking for them? They have essentially no additional footage of Miranda compared to the vimeo version.

11 hours ago, anon2222 said:

Why are you looking for them? They have essentially no additional footage of Miranda compared to the vimeo version.

It does, there are tiny snippets which aren't on the vimeo version. See that last screenshot for instance the scene with girls posing with terry isn't available in vimeo version.

18 hours ago, LazyLeopard said:

Does anyone have the PBS version of Pirelli Calendar 2010. The channel seems to have been deleted, I found the video on (youtube archive websites) but it was in terrible quality.

I know about the vimeo version so please don't share that one. Also, there were a lot of other versions of pirelli calendar 2010 which are dead now or are in terrible quality, if anyone has those please share. The best that I have is 720p

I am posting some screenshots of versions which are seem to have been lost.

48816656749319.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 12-30-31 Calendario Pirelli 2010 backstage (varie versioni) 2.png Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 12-34-11 Anteprima Calendario Pirelli 2010.png

I think I found another source for the last shorter video you posted. 

link:  Another version of clip

I can be pretty good at finding stuff like this  It's also crap quality but in the lower left, it says LA7. 

Source: LA7 Source   - also crap

LA7 is an Italian media outlet with pretty much the exact same edit.  So I assume it was some part of a media kit put out by Pirelli that several media outlets posted/aired.   I looked at Pirelli's media kit archives back in 2009-2010 and there was no media, just info.  They could have also whitewashed their content regarding the 2010 calendar after the allegations of abuse by Terry Richardson came out.  So we may never see a good quality version.  Fingers crossed.

Also...What are examples of the "YouTube archive websites" ?   I'm aware of things like archive.org but I didn't know there were things considered YouTube archives.  Is that for real?

1 hour ago, LazyLeopard said:

PBS just released a new documentary on Pirelli calendar 2010, although it has same content as one posted on Vimeo but chances are it was in 1080p quality. Vimeo version is 720p, 1080p would be a significant improvement. Here's a link; https://simkl.com/movies/2132017/pirelli-calendar-2010-south-florida-pbs,

This video was posted about 8 months ago, now the channel is gone and so is the video. Therefore I was asking whether someone had downloaded it from YT.

The PBS version is exactly the same as the Utopia Productions version.

• 2 weeks later...