Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Excited for Vogue Thailand!  :wub2:

So do I. Can't wait to see the cover and editorial. Thailand is breathtaking, I wish she posed among the nature not in studio (for example in LA) so I hope she shot this session while she was visiting Thailand.

A more nature themed cover/editorial would be just so so good! Especially considering she hasn't done much like that recently..

• For some reason I have high hopes for her next year's portfolio?! maybe this year was slow because not that she works less but because most photoshoot were like shot at the same time, they would come out around same time as well, so there was this huge gap... or am I being too hopeful?
  • Any idea if that last photoshoot with Testino is an editorial or Ochirly?
  • Her visiting China means we get the KoraDior campaign earlier? but we have two guaranteed events now, in December.
  • I bought the Glitter magazine (always trying to collect but it's whether all magazines are way too expensive like 67$ for her Vogue Italia alone or the magazines available are all reprints with candid pics, I bet Ewciolina feels me on this one), once shipped, I'll scan the Escada outtake.
  • Super excited for the new Vogue, I was expecting HB, but Vogue was a shock, yet I want the Greg Kadel photoshoot out badly. He's always creative and out of the box.

college is like taking all my time and all these good news are way too much for me.

• For some reason I have high hopes for her next year's portfolio?! maybe this year was slow because not that she works less but because most photoshoot were like shot at the same time, they would come out around same time as well, so there was this huge gap... or am I being too hopeful? 

I have the same expectations  :dance: So much unpublished stuff is waiting to be revealed (like this mysterious video). So far we have confirmed new campaign for Swarovski  (plus new Valentine's additions to Miranda's jewellery collection), Koradior with Greg Kadel, she probably shot something new for Wonderbra, there is also a big surprise - a Givenchy  campaign. I wish she had more contracts with new brands. What about press campaign and TV commercial for Escada Joyful Moments? Also her Clear contract stuck in dead point :idk:

I think it's something new, something "solo". At first I thought that Miranda flew to London to promote her new Royal Albert line. She is probably shooting with Mario at Park Royal Studios. I wouldn't mind if it was for British Vogue or other British magazine ;) but I've noticed something on the table - her picture from The Edit magazine, shot by Mariano Vivanco. And few days ago she did live Q&A on the Netaporter Twitter. So maybe she is shooting for this magazine again? 

• Her visiting China means we get the KoraDior campaign earlier? but we have two guaranteed events now, in December. 

Miranda is a face of their Spring/Summer 2016 collection, some brands have already released  SS16 campaigns so maybe Koradior is gonna do the same. 

• Super excited for the new Vogue, I was expecting HB, but Vogue was a shock, yet I want the Greg Kadel photoshoot out badly. He's alw

I wonder who shot her editorial for Vogue Thailand. She had a session with Greg on the beach. I've checked and he shot something for VT in the past. I hope we'll find out next week :PinkCouture2:

I think it's something new, something "solo". At first I thought that Miranda flew to London to promote her new Royal Albert line. She is probably shooting with Mario at Park Royal Studios. I wouldn't mind if it was for British Vogue or other British magazine ;) but I've noticed something on the table - her picture from The Edit magazine, shot by Mariano Vivanco. And few days ago she did live Q&A on the Netaporter Twitter. So maybe she is shooting for this magazine again? 

Perhaps this photoshoot could be for Net-a-porter's Porter magazine?

Perhaps this photoshoot could be for Net-a-porter's Porter magazine?

It would be great because PORTER is available in newsstands and THE EDIT has only digital version.