Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

post-38690-0-1446158424-54791_thumb.png

Meet 12 Beauty Pros Who Are BFFs With Their Celebrity Clients

Makeup Artist and Founder of RMS Beauty Rosemarie Swift and Miranda Kerr

Meet Cute: “We actually met on a Victoria's Secret job in St. Bart’s when she first started years ago. She came up to me and said I was her soul mate,” says Swift. “We just clicked. I always felt like she was the child I never had.”

Go-To Spot: “ABC Kitchen and also her old apartment on 19th Street – we had so much fun there.”

Best Look: “I really love when she lets me do hardly anything to her face…[as] minimal as possible aside from a few tricks here and there. At this year’s Stella McCartney 2016 resort show, she looked so young and vibrant…but I did have to pull the mascara away from her — she looked fab without it.”

Craziest Moment: “Having to spoon-feed her food on set [at a shoot] so we could get all the shots done on time and leave.”

Gift Exchange: “Her young son Flynn colored the two most amazing pictures. They were beautiful and she was sad he gifted them to me after he drew them. For her birthday, I had them framed and gave them to her. She said it was the best present she ever received.”

http://www.refinery29.com/2015/08/91642/celebrity-stylist-best-friends#slide-8

this was in my folder until I noticed the facial expressions are different than the one posted:

post-69305-0-03038000-1438772467_thumb.j

found this yesterday, but it's terrible quality (never see the one on the far right before)

post-69305-0-20404700-1438772332_thumb.j

source: toutiao.com

**Thanks Ewciolina & everyone for the updates, the F/W Reebok campaign is amazing.