Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

miranda is pregnant? if she is, she is not going to be in the vsfs this year.

ya know, i don't understand why people immediately assume she's pregnant just cause its out that shes engaged :blink:

I guess now that their engagement is no longer a rumor they need a new rumor to talk about. :idk:

Which means that when they do get married, they'll either be surrounded by pregnancy rumors, or cheating/ divorce rumors.

But such is life.

ya know, i don't understand why people immediately assume she's pregnant just cause its out that shes engaged :blink:

I guess now that their engagement is no longer a rumor they need a new rumor to talk about. :unsure:

Which means that when they do get married, they'll either be surrounded by pregnancy rumors, or cheating/ divorce rumors.

But such is life.

It's just a gossip rag, there are a lot of models who get married, and aren't doing it to be pregnant IE; coco rocha. So, I think it's dumb that these rumors are starting for Miranda, she's private about her relationship, and she's going to be in the VS fashion show this year as well. I mean if they are going to start rumors, they should be the good ones, like she gets to wear the million dollar bra, or that her book is coming to the US. Not something stupid and trivial about her personal life.

I guess now that their engagement is no longer a rumor they need a new rumor to talk about. :unsure:

But such is life.

It's just a gossip rag, there are a lot of models who get married, and aren't doing it to be pregnant IE; coco rocha. So, I think it's dumb that these rumors are starting for Miranda, she's private about her relationship, and she's going to be in the VS fashion show this year as well. I mean if they are going to start rumors, they should be the good ones, like she gets to wear the million dollar bra, or that her book is coming to the US. Not something stupid and trivial about her personal life.

Happy to see I'm not alone thinking like that! Thanks, girls! :heart: :heart:

And does somebody have news about the mysterious Balenciaga's picture we saw during the last fashion show?? It will be interesting too know what Miranda was doing for the brand. And do you think she could be the main face of the Cruise collection or something like that?

Source : fashiongonerouge from KITO @ TFS. Bigger size and higher quality. I love it! :wub:

Now, I'm waiting for news editorials. I'd like very much to see her in Vogue Paris but also in Vogue Australia. She is the most famous aussie model and she needs an editorial! I don't understand what they are waiting for to shoot her in cover!

post-37343-1277913442_thumb.jpg

post-37343-1277913450_thumb.jpg

But such is life.

Well, Orlando Bloom is rather famous, isn't he? And apparently people find his love life pretty interesting. :idk:

she's beautiful and Gorgeous as always !! can't wait for Jil Sander campaign !!

Me too :). I hope that this campaign will focus exclusively on her and there will be no other models in the background :evil:

As I know, Ewciolina, Miranda is not alone in the Jil Sander campaign. She will appear with Kasia Struss. But I think it will be very great!! :heart:

Kasia is Polish, somehow I'll stand it :laugh: But for Versace Miranda is to be exclusive. ;)

And sorry, dear, it's already been confirmed that Versace is multi-girl.

Thanks so much Edernez for all the pics you posted! I love Miranda on these, she always looks so beautiful. Like you I'm a little surprised Vogue Australia never called her before (to be honnest, I think it's really a shame), but we can hope they will use her very soon, because of her new HF career.

And I imagine after her Prada campaign, she probably will be in Vogue Italia. It would be great and it sounds perfectly possible.

I was very surprised when I read Orlando Bloom is famous. What does it mean? We are on Miranda's tread, not Orlando's here, no? So why talking about him? It's really a neverending discussion.

^I meant that that was probably the reason Miranda and Orlanda's relationship is in the news and there are so many rumors about it. It was merely an explanation behind the rumors they are currently facing; i.e. pregnancy.

Versace is multi-girl but maybe Miranda is among the models! After all, the brand doesn't anounce a campaign with supermodels? I hope so much Miranda will be in it (even if I know there is no proof, I've the faith! :laugh:) !!!!

And Rosie, you're welcome! :flower: I like so much posting on the thread! As you, I think it's a shame Vogue Australia doesn't use Miranda before! But maybe we'll have many surprises and editorials during summer (or even better, in september). I'm sure Miranda will become the number one model after Gisele! It's my dream! :yes:

Versace is multi-girl but maybe Miranda is among the models! After all, the brand doesn't anounce a campaign with supermodels? I hope so much Miranda will be in it (even if I know there is no proof, I've the faith! :laugh:) !!!!

And Rosie, you're welcome! :flower: I like so much posting on the thread! As you, I think it's a shame Vogue Australia doesn't use Miranda before! But maybe we'll have many surprises and editorials during summer (or even better, in september). I'm sure Miranda will become the number one model after Gisele! It's my dream! :yes:

Hmmmm Versace ? I thought that it was dream between Edernez and me. I didn't hear that Miranda would be among models in Versace campaign. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I agree with You. I don't understand why Miranda hasn't been on Vogue Australia cover. Australian people must be blind or something. They only speculate in stupid gossip magazines about this or that.

Hmmmm Versace ? I thought that it was dream between Edernez and me. I didn't hear that Miranda would be among models in Versace campaign.

No, I just meant that, if Miranda was in the Versace campaign, she would not be alone. :)

But she is among several models I would love to see in the campaign. :whistle:

From her FB

" It was so hot in NYC on Monday... I did a winter fashion shoot (black leather, turtle neck jumper, jacket, etc etc) on the streets of NYC and I literally thought I was going to pass out. Moral to the story - take my own ice packs next time and plenty of them... "

Poor Miranda.

"I have to go now guys I'm sorry. I have an early start tomorrow and need to do a couple of things. Good night all or good morning whichever it may be for you. speak soon "

And she answered for some posts on Kora FB. She is so sweet.

Yes for me is very very early morning :laugh:

She is so adorable and sweet! And I love what she is wearing on the photoshoot. She always looks so young and fresh!! :heart:

Thanks for video and infos. And I also like how Miranda takes time to answer to people on Facebook. I don't know how she is as person in real life (I just see the part of her she shows in media), but I really think she is nice. :wub: