Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

"Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr are getting married," Bloom's rep tells ET. Although there have been previous rumors about their engagement, his rep was able to confirm exclusively to ET that the happy couple is officially engaged.

FINALLY! ... Hope they don't spend two years engaged :laugh: Miranda&Orlando are such an amazing couple! :heart:

A few hours ago I asked on polish forum whether her figure will change after pregnancy :)

Now I guess I should bet on the lottery or predict my exam questions :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think that if Miranda gets pregnant, he figure probably will go like Gisele ... Still looking thin, with a ubercute & big bump after the 5th month & the breast going a little bigger :laugh:

But something we know for sure, Miranda is going to be a beautiful bride :heart:

& Good Luck mehdi!

Orlando Bloom is a lucky man !! Im jealous !! :) but anyway congratulations to them !! ( Guys Im going to receive my baccalaureat exam's results tomorrow wish me good luck ! :) )

Mehdi My Dear - my :heart: is with You. You are a genius so results will be brilliant (Y)