Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Wow ! Miranda was the most beautiful at the two events ! Maybe cause she is the only brunette (or the best dressed), but she catches all the light and outshines them all! :heart::heart::heart: Aside that, Rosie and Candice were really wonderful (as usual). We are lucky to see three of the most incredible VS girls at the same time!

And I also think the Elle-editorial is one of her most beautiful shoot! I’m in love with it! Now, I so want to see it in HQ (and bigger)!!! :wub:

Thanks to all the girls for the pictures! You did such a great work last days! :kiss::kiss: Love you all! And Welcome Ewciolina! :flower:

Wow ! Miranda was the most beautiful at the two events ! Maybe cause she is the only brunette (or the best dressed), but she catches all the light and outshines them all! :heart::heart::heart: Aside that, Rosie and Candice were really wonderful (as usual). We are lucky to see three of the most incredible VS girls at the same time!

And I also think the Elle-editorial is one of her most beautiful shoot! I’m in love with it! Now, I so want to see it in HQ (and bigger)!!! :wub:

Thanks to all the girls for the pictures! You did such a great work last days! :kiss::kiss: Love you all! And Welcome Ewciolina! :flower:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her with the darker hair, makes her stand out EVEN more, Candy is always pretty, and think Rosie is stunning as always, and thanks the hair comment, i thought i was the only one that noticed the hair color change, thought maybe it was the lighting in pics :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE her with the darker hair, makes her stand out EVEN more, Candy is always pretty, and think Rosie is stunning as always, and thanks the hair comment, i thought i was the only one that noticed the hair color change, thought maybe it was the lighting in pics :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No, no, you’re not alone, LMS! I noticed it too!!

And I also think the events would have been more perfect if Adriana had been on the place of Doutzen! We would have seen ALL the more beautiful girls of the brand!

Full editorials of Constance Jablonski and Jeneil Williams / of course both are from ID Summer 2010 issue / have been revealed .

So... Mysterious X I know that You've got issue with Miranda on the cover but please, stop looking at her, go and scan it :evil:

No, no, you’re not alone, LMS! I noticed it too!!

And I also think the events would have been more perfect if Adriana had been on the place of Doutzen! We would have seen ALL the more beautiful girls of the brand!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO agree E, mandy looks BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLL in the new ELLE spread, gonna do GIFS of it TONIGHT YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Top models are making top dollar! Gisele Bündchen, Heidi Klum and Kate Moss made Forbes magazine's list of the World's Top 10 Highest Earning Models with Bündchen coming in at No. 1, her estimated earnings being $25 million.

"Project Runway" host Klum comes in at No. 2 grossing $16 million. Despite her sometimes bad press, Moss still manages to earn $9 million, putting her No. 3 on the list.

Other recognizable pretty faces include Adriana Lima at No. 4 making $7.5 million and Orlando Bloom's girlfriend Miranda Kerr coming in at No. 9 earning $4 million.

Source: the insider.com

:D Maybe You'll think that I'm crazy but I would like to see Miranda's DVD with yoga. / Cindy, Elle, Claudia have their own fitness routines / or lingerie collection designed by her / when VS is over /.

I hope " Treasure yourself " will be releasing in august as promised.

Just Jared talks about her upcoming book:

Miranda Kerr has a new book coming out later this year called “TREASURE YOURSELF.”

The 27-year-old Aussie supermodel tells the June issue of Elle, “It’s about encouraging young women to embrace their individuality. You may think it’s easy for me to say, but we all have insecurities. It’s important, as women, to get past all of that and let our talents shine.”

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/05/13/mi...asure-yourself/

Vanessa, your set is incredible! I'm so jealous of your signature! Bravo!

And Leira, don't take too much importance to all the rumours about Miranda ant the rest of the group. It's not really interesting. Maybe Miranda is just more natural than the over girls, who really did too much for me sometimes... it's probably cause of her personnality. She is just more reserved, not always in a "show".

Thanks for the info, Blair! I hope Miranda will do a great promotion for her book, cause we would have a lot of pictures, like for Kora! Thanks!