Bellazon

Miranda Kerr
Thumbnail

katgirl

Poor Miranda! In those videos, photographs are really frightening and I really don't like them.

Miranda wrote a new comment in her Facebook (and I love how simple and nice she is, especially when she talks about her country):

"What were you like when you were younger?

Believe it or not I was a Tomboy.

I used to ride motorbikes, horses, go out swimming in the river and did circle work (donuts) in the paddocks (safely).

One thing you might not know is that I love V8's, love the sound of "souped up" engines and in particular V8 utes.You can ta...ke the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl.

Miranda

xxx"

I am happy that Miranda possesses a Facebook account and an official Twitter. I like reading her comments! :yes::flower: On the other hand, sometimes, I regret that she doesn't use them more for her work. I'd like that she imitates Alessandra Ambrosio, who posts all the time tons of new pics! Like that, we could know what she makes, with which magazines she works... etc. I'm a little bit frustrated about her projects! It's always necessary to wait... :/ :idk:

Totaly agree Edernez! I'd love to know more about Miranda's new projects, because I'm pretty sure she has tons. Maybe in the past days she was doing editorials, or some stuff like this, but we have no way to know about it! We just will know when it will come out in magasines, or on websites! It would be very great if Miranda talks a little about this to inform her fans:)

And every times I read a word of her on her Facebook, I have the feeling she is really a nice and gentle personn.

I love your pics, Ewciolina! :hug: She is so sweet and beautiful (even with her crazy hair! :laugh: )

Maybe the Jil Sander campaign will be shown soon cause I've just seen a Jil Sander's perfum ad! It a good sign, isn't it? Actually, it's a very quiet period for us. I can't wait the DJ tour... :) I need more pics!