Bellazon

The Flash

alien777

do you think a movie about Flash can stand on its own? hmm, i guess it'll obviously have his origin and maybe with today's special effects they can show all the different stuff he can do besides running. have you heard rumors of a Justice League movie?

Me too...Most likely there will be other super heroes and villains from DC, so that should help... I mean there are a bunch of comics about it so there should be enough to work with. I really hope they show something about his origin, like how he came to be, your right about that.

Hmm Justice league, that would be interesting :D

i've been hearing about JL since high school!

...just like wonder woman having her own that was supposed to come out in 08!

but i doubt JL will ever come it! it's going to be too expensive to have Routh, Bale and Downey Jr. ... and can you just imagine if Hilary Rhoda fills the WW part! CUHRAHZEE!

well, I heard that whereas Marvel has directors, DC doesn't. A director has to go to them and say I want to make "such" a movie. Thus why we see more Marvel movies than DC. But I also heard rumors of a JL movie, but I think the attention would be too divided in such a movie. I personally think we're gonna see a Batman/Superman movie first.

Also (little known fact), did you see the movie I Legend. Well that was created by Warner Bros. (who usually handles DC movies). We in that movie there a part where if you look in the backround you see a movie poster for Batman vs Superman. Maybe that's a little teaser forewarning