Bellazon

The Bellazon Games

gigiriva

I think I don't get something :|

if a model is in face category, she can't be in this top one, at the same time :ninja:

Top teams are the most important, so give priority to them, especially for countries with few models. If a model is in a top team she can be in body and face if there are empty spots in that teams (but we will decide this at the end of the nominations).

LIST UPDATED (see firts post)

i wanna nominate isabeli for everything possible. so ALL.

but i need an italian explanation about how this competition is....................

ok, I try to translate :p

Non è una gara, sono più competizioni con tanto di medagliere come alle olimpiadi. Molte di queste gare sono a squadre. Le squadre sono di 3 modelle dello stesso Paese (es. Isabeli + Gisele + Adriana per il Brasile), ogni nazione può avere fino a 6 squadre.

Le competizioni a squadre sono di tre tipi, una che coinvolge tutte le categorie (quelle di models league: body, face, lips, etc.) per i TOP TEAM [massimo 2 per nazione], una con solo quelle riguardanti il viso (face, nose, hair, lips, smile, eyes) per i FACE TEAMS [massimo 2 per nazione], una con solo quelle riguardanti il corpo (body, cleavage, butt, abs, legs) per i FACE TEAMS [massimo 2 per nazione].

Adesso si fanno le nomination, alla fine delle quali si decideranno le squadre, comunque in linea di massima le candidature falle per i top team (chi è nel top team è automaticamente candidata per gli altri due, se ci sono posti liberi - e a parte il brasile dovrebbero essercene sempre), i face team sono per le modelle piatte o che non hanno mai fatto foto in costume. post-1850-0-1446063714-70433_thumb.gif

is this ok?

(Y)

I'll ask for the pics at the end of the nominations

Ok hun :heart:

oh, and how many girls can be in a team? I mean, Slovakia has so far 3. Can be there, for example 10 or more? (I don´t plan to search for such amount, just asking) :)

3 girls in every team

every country can have 6 teams (2 top + 2 body + 2 face)

To be honest I don't really get it :D :ninja:...:(

ok, anyway, I think I still can have AMJ in face team? Right? If so, please, add her there :D but if not... :wacko:

:ninja:

if she's in top team she's automatically candidate for face team too (like Natasha Poly in the example for Russia) :flower:

wow. I just found out about this game. Sounds cool. Thanks Julia and Joe for nominating Iza for team Brazil.

The rules seem a little complicated. Was there a reason Iza wasn;t nominated for face. If not, and she wasn't already I'll nominate her for that.

And how about Heidi for Team Germany (face)

wow. I just found out about this game. Sounds cool. Thanks Julia and Joe for nominating Iza for team Brazil.

The rules seem a little complicated. Was there a reason Iza wasn;t nominated for face. If not, and she wasn't already I'll nominate her for that.

Welll...Joe, at the time, I didn't understand the rules and I just nominated her for hair just in case you or Julia would forget the hair :nicole: .

To be honest I don't really get it :D :ninja:...:(

ok, anyway, I think I still can have AMJ in face team? Right? If so, please, add her there :D but if not... :wacko:

:ninja:

if she's in top team she's automatically candidate for face team too (like Natasha Poly in the example for Russia) :flower:

I think I get it now :ninja: :nicole:

I was worried, because I nominated Anna for face and top, and then I couldn't see her on a face list.

Oh, and if there isn't Toni Garrn on Germany's face team, then I want to nominate her :flower: