Bellazon

Shanina Shaik
Thumbnail

taniixx

Who are her best friends Pretty? Who do you mean, her model girlfriends?

I'm sorry but to compare Tyson and this piece of tr*sh calling himself singer is quite odd.

Tyson might be a douche as a person although I don't know how you'd know that unless you know him personally, but he has achieved something in his life and has worked hard for it, no one handed him the fame he had in the 90s. He was big.

this kid Justin, I'll throw up just by mentioning his name so I'm not gonna continue to do so.

Shanina is looking hot, but what the hell is she thinking hanging out on his boat? She could be on any other boat- tons of movie stars could have her, she is so p[retty  serously....whtf????

Any established model that is hanging out with Justin Bieber clearly doesn't love herself.

particularly true in her case. either low on self esteem or she's got a thing for scumbags. her previous bf was like a total retard. the day she was about to walk her first vsfs, he was talking for an interview sayin things like after shes done with the show hes gonna fuck her in the basement or whatever.