Bellazon

Naomi Campbell
Thumbnail

happycanadian2

vogue.co.uk

Naomi Campbell Reflects On Arise Fashion Week
“I left with my heart full of so much happiness; I didn’t want to leave," explains the Vogue contributing editor. "I haven’t felt that love in a long time, and it made me realise that all the 32 years I’ve been in this business, it’s been worth it.”

Naomi Campbell visited Lagos in honour of Arise Fashion Week and BBK Africa’s Homecoming – the music festival that played host to the African diaspora including Skepta, Wiz Kid and J Hus. “The energy was amazing,” she recounted emotionally on her return home. “From the moment I landed, I had the most incredible time: the people were wonderful, gracious, kind, accommodating… I received so much love that it felt almost overwhelming.”

8IXDEtys_t.jpeg BcHHorWl_t.jpeg mGPiV5c7_t.jpeg 7cdgN0rj_t.jpeg T1we9ucS_t.jpeg vvlmkvuF_t.jpeg 1dmFXi4u_t.jpeg Iehw7px9_t.jpeg vVLjy9LQ_t.jpeg vElvLkoW_t.jpeg m2Mgc6z7_t.jpeg gtEIvnDy_t.jpeg GUIJIsXe_t.jpeg 8LTrH6On_t.jpeg DgO9Vvk0_t.jpeg QnF8JWka_t.jpeg  iI6jOVjb_t.jpg G9KkkEq3_t.jpg

• 3 weeks later...