Bellazon

Bellazon Models in Art by Jonathan

Jonathan

Hello friends! :) Here is my 1st tribute to one of our members, Vanja. Although I sent you a request directly asking permission to use one of your images as a reference I could not wait for a reply. I was too excited by the concept. And started painting.

In any case this piece is a direct tribute to Rembrandt and the phenomenal beauty that is Vanja. You are immortalized here as I believe Rembrandt would have seen you through his eyes. This draws directly from Portrait of Saskia 1633 and a ton of pictures I found online of you. I had no idea you were so published! That made painting you much easier than I had thought as I had many many good angles of your beautiful face, bone structure, etc.

Enjoy! :)

Original" Oil on Canvas 24 x 36

Post Production Digital Retouching: Corel Painter, Photoshop CS3

If any members would like to have themselves painted in a similar way please feel free to PM me.

-Jonathan

l_4a74401a8c4a4254b7d051323f4b461c.png

Hey Everyone :) Here's my latest piece. This one was not me copying from a master and is my own style of painting a beautiful girl I know. She does catalog modeling.

000S051wDGG.jpg

I used a very similar method as I did for "vanja" as this girl is currently in out of the country and couldn't sit for me.