Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I agree that VS is classier; frankly it's because they're marketing to women where SI is mostly aimed toward men. And I don't like Kate either, so I do agree on that point. But...VS does the EXACT same thing. They favor Candice (or whoever the "it" model is at the time) above everyone else. It's a business strategy, and SI is not the only one to do it.

I do want Emily to do VS and would prefer it; but I'm not going to knock her SI work because I think a lot of SI stuff is hot as hell and I love a lot of those models. Id be lying if I said I wouldn't be excited to see her in SI again.

I am with you there, and I definitely would enjoy Emily's work for SI if she were to work for them, because I am sure it would look hot and I agree that it would still be good for Emily career wise. I also like some of the SI models besides Emily, I was just saying out of the two I definitely prefer Emily work for VS. Again, because I think VS is more classy, therefore a better fit for Emily, and it would be better career wise. I also know that VS gives more work to some models like Candice, just like SI gives more work to Kate Upton, the only difference being I actually think Candice is worthy of getting more work than Emily, and even if I didn't, It wouldn't be as infuriating, because Candice and Emily are at least in the same league as far as beauty and modeling talent go, where with Kate Upton, it's the complete opposite.

I don't know how to copy videos to hear but here is a link showing behind the scenes of Emily's latest photoshoot for Vogue Espana. If anyone knows how to do it feel free to do so.

http://www.vogue.es/vogue-tv/moda/videos/ave-giorgio/1853

When we can see Emily doing fantastic work such as this VS and SI pale into insignificance. This is where it is at :)

Well Done Emily............................  and thanks for the link RomanFantasies

I haven’t bought any magazines for quite some time, and it’s also been a while since I checked this thread.. It’s only now come to my attention she was in the Sports Illustrated. I haven’t kept up with those for even longer, because the models didn’t interest me much in the last few issues. Anyway, now I’m looking for the best place to get a back-issue. I get the feeling that’s going to be problematic.. Luckily I was in time to get that Vogue España (ehh that would be july).

Any other recent magazines (or other stuff) I missed and I may be able to back-order? Any on the horizon?

Looking at the last few pages, I see:

- Vogue España August - I’ll go look for it. Not really liking her make-up from the preview pictures though

- Some Russian magazine - Probably not available here

- Details - I seriously have never heard of it before. As it's Condé Nast, it’s probably available here.. But to me this just seems like an alternative to GQ? Why bother? Anyway, I’ll look for it.

Any others?

Thank you jet lag for helping me finally make it to a 6 AM hot yoga class 

post-74794-0-1446091947-40142_thumb.jpg

Truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

damn that eyes !!

Seriously her face is a work of art :heart:

totally , her face is damn gorg. , but the eyes in this photo are really  big and preetty