Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Ap88 you have a chance :thumbsup: :D

post-61701-0-1446091553-71673_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA it seems Miss DiDonato might actually be taking some of this discussion on board...

I am laughing so hard over that fan's reaction "OMG thank you Emily". I guess after reading the last, what, 4 pages, I would be pretty damn mindblown to get a "reply" from Emily DiDonato! :doofywave:

I was reading this article and Jake G driving sales for Soulcycle and guess who was with him ...

Jake Gyllenhaal is the lure for many of the participant's at SoulCycle's spinning classes.

Hoping for that kind of chance encounter, we signed up for Jolie’s usually sold-out 9:30 a.m. class, hoping to get a taste of the frantic rush to spot Gyllenhaal immediately afterwards.

It was our lucky day. We walked in to the studio and there he was, in a black muscle tee, with a towel over his shoulder, getting ready to spin like a maniac. With us. Girls hoping to lure Gyllenhaal into their sweaty arms during class will be disappointed to hear that Gyllenhaal’s blue-eyed girlfriend Emily was along for the ride as well.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/jake-gyllenhaal-helps-soulcycle-classes-sell-article-1.1328643#ixzz2RzRIQ1BM

Quick, ap88 your prayers have been answered!

The updates are really slowing down right now.

As to the article above, how come they never actually describe the scenario of who was reportedly seen with who? They just mention her-and then thats it. If she is his girlfriend, what was she doing while he was chatting to the instructor-floating around in the background?

They don't even describe her being there-just, oh she's coming with him. Thats it. So weird.

I read that Kate Upton was dating P Diddy because someone saw them at a club making out- they both went on twitter to deny it and mentioned they'd never met in real life.

Still seems like the usual gossip. Until we see photos crop up from Paps. You can't stay hidden for long in this day and age, so the fact they are apparently together and there havent been random photos from paps trailing him seems suspicious.

Thanks a lot, Little Fox!

Post Edited:

Reminder: Weight Discussions

Unless it is done in a respectful and neutral manner, from now on please be mindful when making comments regarding weight. Please also make sure your comments are not baiting and/or bashing. It causes unnecessary tension and irrelevant discussions. Thanks - Pretty

Sercawres, that is your opinion and I respect it, but you should take it back.

Seriously, she looks like mini Doutzen. Could you imagine her with lighter hair? Dutch delight. (I know shes like Italian and something but Doutzen is Dutch and Im just making my point) They could be sisters. Two beautiful angels. :Angel::Angel: Ahem, one angel and another one that deserves the chance to fly one day. :MLA:

As for the Twitter tweet she made to a follower, Im going to brush it off. Its probably a coincidence. :morning:

Anyway, guys dont scare her off! Its like if you ever get the chance to see a deer. You dont acknowledge it or make a big deal of it being there. :whistle: Pretend you dont see it or else you might scare it away.

(Y) Prettyphile, Fidelio, and Phenobarbie, (Y) thanks for sticking with me during the debate and thanks for defending me when people were mean.

I will return the favour anytime.

If Im missing anyone else, thanks to you to. :heart:

Sercawres, that is your opinion and I respect it, but you should take it back.

Seriously, she looks like mini Doutzen. Could you imagine her with lighter hair? Dutch delight. (I know shes like Italian and something but Doutzen is Dutch and Im just making my point) They could be sisters. Two beautiful angels. :Angel::Angel: Ahem, one angel and another one that deserves the chance to fly one day. :MLA:

As for the Twitter tweet she made to a follower, Im going to brush it off. Its probably a coincidence. :morning:

Anyway, guys dont scare her off! Its like if you ever get the chance to see a deer. You dont acknowledge it or make a big deal of it being there. :whistle: Pretend you dont see it or else you might scare it away.

(Y) Prettyphile, Fidelio, and Phenobarbie, (Y) thanks for sticking with me during the debate and thanks for defending me when people were mean.

I will return the favour anytime.

If Im missing anyone else, thanks to you to. :heart:

I would've backed you but decided not to get involved in that one! :D

I don't love the H&M pictures, she does not look fat by any means. It's her face what's off. It looks to me like the light was bothering her and she was trying to make it work but she still look uncomfortable. I think the styling wasn't great either, so it's not her fault at all

I do hope she keeps working for H&M, they usually do good photoshoots

ap88, I hope you don't think I was attacking you but rather put light on things in different perspective :). I like comparative views, attacking is just vile.

I don't think scrutinizing her body is appropriate, she's a very fit girl (her love for SoulCycle is amusing) but it's rather just the way the H&M photos were done up like the photoshopping. The older lingerie ones were much better.