Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

I was just reading the comments on her tweets and whenever someone asks her a question or tweets her artwork and she ignores them. I know I wouldnt treat my fans that way. So I unfollowed her. Other models reply to tweets, and retweet fans' tweets. Some of those models are more famous than her. There are famous actors, actresses, directors, musicians, politicians, and athletes that somehow find the time to reply to tweets also. They set a standard and Emily isnt living up to that standard with her fans and followers. Again, shes shown that with this forum where she calls us her stalkers. So while I will look at her work in this forum, I wont follow her on twitter. I will follow some of those other models.

And thats how you lose a fan.

Why have they posted the exact same article twice, with different headings? It's not motorbike, and she's not riding it. Why post something, then say: "it might not be true-but we'll post it anyway" in the article!? Wha...? I love the Daily Mail. Nothing they write ever makes any sense. Ever.

Anyway-the pictures are nice. i like the skirt and flats. She rocks it!