Bellazon

Emily Didonato
Thumbnail

sarnic

Nooo way, imo she looks so much like Julie Ordon it's not even funny. I also see a tiny tiny tiny tiny bit of Bianca/Doutzen thrown in.

& thanks wickedcrazy *hugs*

Edit: If we were looking at just actresses: Mia Kirshner & maybe a young Denise Richards

post-1004-0-1446090714-097_thumb.jpg

Maybe?ish

LOL she reminds me of Rianne Ten Haken and a little Doutzen mixed in for many pics. I am SOOO happy she is going to do VS. I was seriously going to jump up and down when I read it. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures and vids.

VS now, wow. Never seen her show "flesh" if you will, lol, so this is surprising in more ways than one, but mainly her swift path to industry domination. I'll steer away from saying "All-American" since the general appropriation of the term makes me die a little on the inside :ninja: , but I am super happy to see an American model having this type of success for my generation :) .

It's nice to see many ppl jumping on the Emily bandwagon :clap:

At first I was just glad to see an American getting some love and kindof wanted to say I was there at the beginning :ninja: . But she is kinda' growing on me :hehe: . I also wouldn't worry about the gummy smile. Its an easily controlled thing and she's kindof half and half with it.

She's also hiding some not too bad legs that may assist her in her VS adventures post-17304-1251083964_thumb.jpg :hehe: .