Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

Second one is one of my favorite pics that I haven't seen anywhere as a wall. She is just begging for it as if to say " Well,...What are you waiting for? " You wouldn't have to ask me twice!

Actually Acro made pretty impressive one with that image, it should be like 4 pages back, maybe more :)

Great walls guys, keep up the good work :)

Here some bigger versions of that pic

Angel, you have THE MOST beautiful wallpapers, ever! I have been using your walls for about a month now on my desktop. I haven't posted until today on Bellazon. But I love your work!!!

Hey Angel, there's something about those walls you last posted. I can't quite put my finger on it. Oh yeah, now I remember,>>>> OOOOHH BABY!!!

It's official, you just put me into retirement. Maybe I'll knit something for her now.

Funny thing, of the few walls I posted, the screencaps (poor quality) got the most play. Go figure.

Since I don't forsee anyone raising my number up to the rafters, I might as well help, keep this thread going. Yeah,....as if it really needed any help.

I don't particularly like screen caps for walls, but at least their original.

post-1500-1144951147_thumb.jpg post-1500-1144951216_thumb.jpg

Hey Angel, I have done the best I could with what I'm using. Is their anything you can do to improve these or you have to start with quality?

Edited by ohbaby