Bellazon

Wallpapers

Neo52285

There is no need to make walls anymore,...... now that we have My Lovely Angel. And I made atleast 30 walls of Adriana. I would have posted them cause they are not bad and fairly simple, but now I wouldnt dare. I need a better program if I want to compete. Angel makes the most awesome walls with only the best pictures of Adriana. And the funny thing is, Adriana does not take a bad photo. Each pic looks better than the last. She is by far the most photogenic girl ever. And I`ll bet before her reign is over, that she will be the most photographed girl in history. If there is such a record?

There is no need to make walls anymore,...... now that we have My Lovely Angel. And I made atleast 30 walls of Adriana. I would have posted them cause they are not bad and fairly simple, but now I wouldnt dare. I need a better program if I want to compete. Angel makes the most awesome walls with only the best pictures of Adriana. And the funny thing is, Adriana does not take a bad photo. Each pic looks better than the last. She is by far the most photogenic girl ever. And I`ll bet before her reign is over, that she will be the most photographed girl in history. If there is such a record?

Yeah post them

- - - - - - - -

is this a competition? :blink:

OK, here's a few walls. Like I said, nothing special, my photo program is an antique. A few are pretty good, and a few I made from screen caps, and a few I edited from others. These are just the ones I have on my hard disk. Most of my walls are on CDs and I'm to lazy to search through them, sorry.

I did a search for Josh and I don't see any walls by him. Am I missing something? Is that his handle? Anyway, MLA, you brought this thread to a whole new level. Keep up the great work.

Great wallpapers! keep them coming

:laugh: Wow nice collection, good job ohbaby, I would love to see more. And about Josh, My name is Josh maybe I LOVE ADRIANA was talking about me. I don't want to say for sure cause if she wasn't I don't want to look like a idiot :blink:

Lovely Angel awsome wallpaper, I like the fonts