Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

1 hour ago, borg said:

Her boyfriend has already confirmed in an Instagram story that they sell the house because they want to move to LA. It's their money and it's their life, but it certainly never made much sense to me that a young couple in which she is a model and he is a musician, decided to live in Nashville and not in LA or NY.

This is a good point although a lot of celebrities appear to actually be relocating from LA recently.

5 hours ago, hillstreet said:

Are you considering sending a welcome party? :D

I'll be waiting (forever 🤣) for my invite to their LA house warming party. 😎

Nashville is a great city and also the unofficial country music capital of the world, i.e. a bit of a get away from the usual hustle-and-bustle of NYC/LA.  But I bet there are logistical disadvantages living in Nashville as a supermodel, with most of the modeling business being conducted in NYC/LA.  Or maybe since Tay moved to Nashville, Jo be like, "can't have 2 queens in one city!" 🤣

8 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

When that house appeared in her instagram it always looked like nobody lives in it, and it's just a showpiece.

I think most of her IG posts in 2020 were from their Nashville home because of COVID.  But yeah, I understand what you're saying.

3 hours ago, TheDude2k said:

I'll be waiting (forever 🤣) for my invite to their LA house warming party. 😎

But I bet there are logistical disadvantages living in Nashville as a supermodel, with most of the modeling business being conducted in NYC/LA.

I don't know their history so please correct me if I'm wrong but looking at it logically,  it seems to me that he bought the house and at some point Jojo agreed to move in with him. I can't imagine the pain in the ass it is for both of them to live in TN when their work is in LA.

21 hours ago, Gpoop said:

I don't know their history so please correct me if I'm wrong but looking at it logically,  it seems to me that he bought the house and at some point Jojo agreed to move in with him. I can't imagine the pain in the ass it is for both of them to live in TN when their work is in LA.

They bought it together. Jo said multiple times she fell in love with Nashville when she visited it for the first time & felt more at home there (like her home in DK). But I guess for work opportunities it's definitely better for them to stay in LA since they just bought a new house there. And she's been booking a lot of jobs since she's been living almost full time there.