Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

@bobowbowlbeau thank you.

Does anyone know how her contract with VS works?

To my knowledge - she barely did any shooting for them this year and it's almost August. I don't remember any campaign featuring her since forever.

I know that they have many angels but it seems to me that girls like Jasmine, Taylor, Stella, Lais or Sara (and others) have been featured much more.

11 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Does anyone know how her contract with VS works?

To my knowledge - she barely did any shooting for them this year and it's almost August. I don't remember any campaign featuring her since forever.

I know that they have many angels but it seems to me that girls like Jasmine, Taylor, Stella, Lais or Sara (and others) have been featured much more.

I wonder too. She's been shooting for them less than 10 times? I don't know what's happening but they also barely share pictures of her on their Insta too. Wonder if her contract is going to end soon. She's been shooting more for Maybelline than for VS. (well I'm happy about that but I know a lot aren't) She had only one campaign with Stella for Spring and a bit of pictures for Valentine's Day...

She had only one campaign with Stella for Spring and a bit of pictures for Valentine's Day...

^ that was shot last year and/or early this year.

19 hours ago, skrivermodel said:

I wonder too. She's been shooting for them less than 10 times? I don't know what's happening but they also barely share pictures of her on their Insta too. Wonder if her contract is going to end soon. She's been shooting more for Maybelline than for VS. (well I'm happy about that but I know a lot aren't).

Perhaps this is not a bad thing given the fact where is VS now (and where it seems to be heading - further down).

I can't imagine her tenure as an Angel would be that short. VS didn't use Taylor Hill all that much until recently. We could see the same thing happen with Jo. They seem to use other models more than their Angels. Barbara, Taylor,  Sara,  Martha and occasionally Grace seem to be the only Angels working for them recently. 

5 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

This is from June

I know.

But was it for a campaign or just white wall?

I was thinking more along the line: which angels haven't been in campaigns such as swim or the fall one (or even #wearitdaily or #incrdibleeveryday)?

It's probably nothing - just that I got used to her being in almost all their campaings untill this year.