Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

On 2/13/2019 at 11:48 AM, millerphil said:

The change in size, which isn't even that big, without any other signs of a boobjob is simply not enough to come to a conclusion.

They do not look fake and things like changing the birth control pills can already be enough to cause that kind of change.

If there would be any telltale signs of a breast implants like a suspicious sideboob, rippling or scars then we would have a conversation.

They even flatten naturally to the sides when she is on her back. Same goes for Lais and Bryana. Their breasts are without doubt all natural.

I agree, and that’s why I am not ready to say they are fake. That and because I think there is a reason she still denies it on social media. Like honestly, she doesn’t seem like the type to lie about it, and she seems like such a great and honest person, so I am not going to call her a liar. I agree that they seem very big and fake in some of her recent photos, but I would ask anyone to look at the behind the scenes photos of her and Jas for their Victoria’s Secret shoot in Miami that was originally posted on 11/27/18 on page 495. In those photos she is just wearing a white T-shirt with no bra and they look way smaller and 100% real in those photos. That is often the case when she is not wearing some type of bra or tight bikini top. It’s almost crazy how much smaller they look in those photos, or how much bigger they can look in other photos. This has been going on for years though, with such a contrast in size difference when she isn’t wearing a bra and stuff. Those behind the scenes photos in Miami are just the most recent and frankly one of the best examples because you can see her boobs very clearly through her shirt, and they definitely do not look huge or fake at all like in some of these more recent photos. 

2 hours ago, ivancica said:

^Striking color. Not sure about the dress itself.

The jute bag around the potatoes I buy at the grocery shop down the road has more appeal than that dress