Bellazon

Josephine Skriver
Thumbnail

sarnic

The contracts are a lot less prestigious so I think Josephine will be just fine. I don't see her work with VS slowing down any time soon since she's been really killing it lately.

So you actually are happy she got left out. Of course its not  'just fine', thats the gist of the whole discussion we're trying to have here. Please dont pretend you couldnt grasp it. Your fav girl got in, undeservedly though, but congrats :thumbsup:

LOL wowwwwww. You need to take a deep breath.

I like Josephine and would've been happy if she got a contract too. But me bitching about it incessantly won't change anything. So instead I'll just keep supporting the work she does get.

And my favorite girl is Anne V. But please by all means, bash Kate too if it'll make you feel better.

@victoriassecret MAJOR NEWS: we're adding 10 new models to our Angel roster! Welcome @_kate_g_, @taylor_hill, @hoskelsa, @marhunt, @jacmonika, @stellamaxwell, @laisribeiro16, @sarasampaio, @romeestrijd, and @jastookes! #TheNewestAngels

WHAT THE F*CK? WHERE IS MY JOJO?

In total agreement with everyone on this thread.  Most of the names on the list are no-brainers, and have been predicted/speculated on for quite some time.  I’m not as familiar with Kate, but she seems like the odd name in to me.  To exclude JoJo is a complete mystery.

I like the fact that they added so many, it’s an unprecedented move on their part, but it would be nice if VS gave us a list of what they look for in their Angels.

^ Couldn’t agree more, she blows about half the list away.

I'm actually pretty disappointed with this lineup, where is jojo??? not only has she worked a lot for them in the last few months but she actually looks the part, she would be a perfect angel! how did they pick their angels so randomly and gave angel contracts away like they were Oprah or something and left josephine out? it makes no sense to me.

I was so surprised as I saw this news! 10 Angels..! I mean.. what happened to VS? I really don't know anymore what they're looking for. Maybe some of the old angels wanted to end I mean Adriana, Alessandra and so on maybe want to concentrate more on their private life and giving up their angel contract?  :idk:

I guess she's too bootylicious to be consider an angel. they don't want another model to steal Candice's thunderstorm. seriously VS don't like curvy models with tits & ass. you gotta be pretty flat to be consider an angel

Sara took her spot :yuckky:

This is JoJo's topic, I am fully aware of that, duh! But Sara has been working her butt off for VS and the entire brand for years and embraces the perfect personality, beauty, and spirit for the brand. It's a tad unfair to poke at her as someone unfit or unjust for the title. She's more than earned it and hopefully JoJo will get that title in the years to come considering she is still relatively new on the VS scene.

^^ Quality of work matters lot more than the amount :idk:  I love Elsa& Lais got a spot each not because how long they've been in the VS camp, but because their work is UBER UBER SEXY! Such is the reason why its obvious Jojo deserved to be part of that line up. OTOH the inclusion of so many girls bar her, has created uncertainty regarding her future at VS. It would not have been so had VS signed just 2-3

I am shocked that they added so many and left Josephine out.  If I were Emperor of the VS World, she would have been ahead of at least four of the new adds--not because they aren't beautiful, but because she has more profile in the business already and because she has been ragingly hottttt for VS in both swim and lingerie.  But I am merely a little BAGGOT.  :blah:

The new contracts just aren't lucrative for models like Josephine. Unlike Angels like Adriana and Alessandra whose contracts were upwards of $1 million, the new contracts are for about $100,000. It's just not worth the commitment and losing out on jobs that pay that much per season or even per shoot, sometimes. I'd imagine that Lais was offered a better deal because she is already established in VS, but girls like Martha are banking on getting their name out there via VS. I strongly believe Josephine would have actually turned down the contract. I'm more concerned that Lily Donaldson hasn't been promoted to an Angel yet - especially now that VS has such a strong UK presence.