Bellazon

What do you guys think?

leton

Hey

My GF has told me I should be a model. She has said I look like a model named Matt Gordon. When I did a google search on his name, it brought me to this site. I guess I look similar but my hair is shorter. My question for you guys is whether or not I should try modeling at 28. I see most of the models now are extremely skinny. Are older non-waifish male models a thing of the past?

I am:

6'3"

175 lbs

33" waist

not very muscular, good tone

I know everyone will say "you should try", but I would like some honest opinions. I have my friends to tell me I should try.

Thanks

Well like zattoo has said, go for a try. You never know, you might be the next top male model of the moment. Start by going to some of the local agencies, if they like your image, you may want to skip to the highest level and send your pictures in to the top agencies in the modelling world. Many top male models started out by giving it a "try" and I think you should too :)

if you really want to you should definitely try but only if you think its worth your time... at 28 it might be a bit of a stretch

and about the body type thing, there are plenty of successful models who arent waifish like david gandy and evandro soldati

do you have a picture?........

Hey

My GF has told me I should be a model. She has said I look like a model named Matt Gordon. When I did a google search on his name, it brought me to this site. I guess I look similar but my hair is shorter. My question for you guys is whether or not I should try modeling at 28. I see most of the models now are extremely skinny. Are older non-waifish male models a thing of the past?

I am:

6'3"

175 lbs

33" waist

not very muscular, good tone

I know everyone will say "you should try", but I would like some honest opinions. I have my friends to tell me I should try.

Thanks

Yeah, I think you guys are right. 28 is too late to start, at least for runway.

What about print modeling tho?

I did get two offers from agencies when I was 20 and at 23. But I thought I was too cool to do modelling back then. Now I'm 28, hate my job and realize I could have made a significant amount of money while traveling the world and meeting different people, *sigh*.

I will upload pics as soon as I get my friend's camera.

Or...some unforseen terrible tragedy may have happened as a result as my grandmother :ninja: would say at a time like this. Maybe turning it down was for the worst in some ways, but for the best in other ways, who can say :idk: . So its best not to spend much time regretting it. Its not like you're 58 :laugh: , since its on your mind now, just go for it ;) .