Bellazon

Mila Kunis
Thumbnail

zoltar

^^Expected more? Aside from the fact that these photos show more skin than in "Black Swan"? Or that she's never shown her ass like that? Or the fact that not even Terry Richardson could shoot her in this state of undress? What the Hell more do u want??!

I like pics from previous editions more and it isn't illegial to expect more from where I'm standing. Not sexy at all and that make up for her eyes is really starting to be boring, don't like that whole "so big eyes" look which is going on lately. Pics are really boring if you ask me, Terry could do much more then this, and maybe he did, but who ever choose pics for magazine, doesn't have same taste as me :idk: She's looking like hiding smth, her belly or belly button or... I don't know.

Kate Beckinsale from couple of years ago was just copletely "sexiest woman alive" if you ask me :p

Yeah I'm not so impressed either, very boring, no offense to this forum or Mila. Although I'll admit it's Mila's best shoot to date. And yes imo, Kate Beckinsale was, and is completely the "sexiest woman alive." :p

• 2 weeks later...

^ Beautiful set. :flower:

=========================

Mila Kunis Got Fired From Dior: "She's Too Sloppy and Fat!"

post-38290-0-15085300-1350763321_thumb.jpost-38290-0-03231400-1350763375_thumb.jpost-38290-0-00823000-1350763385_thumb.jpost-38290-0-15908700-1350763398_thumb.j

How idiotic is this? Sources claims that Mila Kunis, who recently was titled as the world's sexiest woman, has got fired from Chrisitan Dior and that she’s been replaced by Jennifer Lawrence. The reason is (and this is crazy) her weight! The marketing department at Christian Dior are “furious” with Mila Kunis for putting on weight and continually appearing out and about with Ashton Kutcher in very sloppy, un-chic outfits. Sources says: “The company paid her a fortune and is very frustrated with how she looks,” says a mole. “The marketing people have even offered to supply a wardrobe for her.”

And you know what's even worse?! Ashon agrees! “He had been dropping subtle hints, but she wasn’t getting it, so he just told her flat-out that she’s too fat. They had a huge battle and Mila told him to leave if he has a problem with her weight.” an insider told Star Magazine. Stand on it, Mila! You're gorgeous, No matter what. Gosh, what has happened to the society? (Star Magazine)

posh24.com

Mila Kunis Got Fired From Dior: "She's Too Sloppy and Fat!"

post-38290-0-15085300-1350763321_thumb.jpost-38290-0-03231400-1350763375_thumb.jpost-38290-0-00823000-1350763385_thumb.jpost-38290-0-15908700-1350763398_thumb.j

How idiotic is this? Sources claims that Mila Kunis, who recently was titled as the world's sexiest woman, has got fired from Chrisitan Dior and that she’s been replaced by Jennifer Lawrence. The reason is (and this is crazy) her weight! The marketing department at Christian Dior are “furious” with Mila Kunis for putting on weight and continually appearing out and about with Ashton Kutcher in very sloppy, un-chic outfits. Sources says: “The company paid her a fortune and is very frustrated with how she looks,” says a mole. “The marketing people have even offered to supply a wardrobe for her.”

And you know what's even worse?! Ashon agrees! “He had been dropping subtle hints, but she wasn’t getting it, so he just told her flat-out that she’s too fat. They had a huge battle and Mila told him to leave if he has a problem with her weight.” an insider told Star Magazine. Stand on it, Mila! You're gorgeous, No matter what. Gosh, what has happened to the society? (Star Magazine)

posh24.com

But this is just rumour, right?