Bellazon

Lily Cole
Thumbnail

LoveHolic

I personally hate Lily.Ugh.

Nah! Nobody can hate a person only by seing :fun:

I like everything away from normal - isn't it wonderful she can look strange and beautiful at the same time?

I can't believe we agree on that, we are both Laetitia's fans for known reasons (:whistle:), but I can see you appreciate the same thing about this strange beauty like Lily has. Just like me!

hahah gledai da ne te nabiqt fenovete na Lily :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Haha e kvo kato imam pravoto da si izkazvam mnenieto!!

LoL kato vidqh tazi snimka http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...t&id=123768 purvato ne6to koeto si pomislih be6e "Abe tq tam s Euginia li e? " haha!

I personally hate Lily.Ugh.

Nah! Nobody can hate a person only by seing :fun:

I like everything away from normal - isn't it wonderful she can look strange and beautiful at the same time?

I can! Lol no jk , but i didn't express myself right i mean i Hate her look. She always reminded me of these bigger dolls with the very oval face , that i've always Hated and kinda scared me when i was little LoL.

I can! Lol no jk , but i didn't express myself right i mean i Hate her look. She always reminded me of these bigger dolls with the very oval face , that i've always Hated and kinda scared me when i was little LoL.

I didn't mean to judge. And I see what you mean ... I guess you mean the dolls we called "cabbage patch kids" if I recall that correctly (not sure whether it's the trade name or just our name for the dolls) - and I hated them too :laugh:

But taste changes! :heart:

Hey, Pauline, it's really funny - you are in every thread that I visit frequently! :wave:

I guess we got the same sense of beauty!