Bellazon

Lily Cole
Thumbnail

LoveHolic

oh got it

NO BLOOD DIAMONDSKatherine Hamnett has teamed up with supermodel Lily Cole to fight child labour in the fashion industry. "Save the Future" is the slogan written on a limited edition T-shirt designed by Hamnett and modelled by Cole. The vest is part of Hamnett's "Cotton Campaign", which not only features an environmentally-aware jewellery range, but also aims to educate people of the humanitarian ills that occur all over the world in the clothing industry. Always at the forefront of political and eco-debates, the designer is teaming up with the Environmental Justice Foundation in a bid to establish EU Regulations to stop the import of cotton made from child labour. Launching her crusade during London Fashion Week, Hamnett's jewellery pieces, which are named after Greek Gods and Goddesses, are wedding and eternity rings made from the only source of sustainable mined gold and conflict-free diamonds. (February 13 2007, AM)

she's doing charity awsome! she said she wants and she does

btw have you read her interview in recent british mag? i forgot how it's called

She's a very conscious person I think :yes:

I've never read that :cry: What british magazine?

i had posted it before

wait a minute i'll find scans

:hug:

we both did this page, great

we need to make this thread bigger!

btw today i won golden pot!!!!!!

wait a minute i'll show you why

oh got it

NO BLOOD DIAMONDSKatherine Hamnett has teamed up with supermodel Lily Cole to fight child labour in the fashion industry. "Save the Future" is the slogan written on a limited edition T-shirt designed by Hamnett and modelled by Cole. The vest is part of Hamnett's "Cotton Campaign", which not only features an environmentally-aware jewellery range, but also aims to educate people of the humanitarian ills that occur all over the world in the clothing industry. Always at the forefront of political and eco-debates, the designer is teaming up with the Environmental Justice Foundation in a bid to establish EU Regulations to stop the import of cotton made from child labour. Launching her crusade during London Fashion Week, Hamnett's jewellery pieces, which are named after Greek Gods and Goddesses, are wedding and eternity rings made from the only source of sustainable mined gold and conflict-free diamonds. (February 13 2007, AM)

she's doing charity awsome! she said she wants and she does

btw have you read her interview in recent british mag? i forgot how it's called

She's a very conscious person I think :yes:

I've never read that :cry: What british magazine?

i had posted it before

wait a minute i'll find scans

:hug:

we both did this page, great

we need to make this thread bigger!

btw today i won golden pot!!!!!!

wait a minute i'll show you why

Okay! :laugh: